is Wraith, bangalore and octane taking...

by Subtle_Tactics

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is Wraith, bangalore and octane taking...

★★★ Guide

5% more damage now? my friend told me that were like given some sort of a nerf to take more damage now more than other legends tbh it sounds fake af, and I dont see that any where in the patch notes either.

Message 1 of 7 (2,058 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: is Wraith, bangalore and octane taking...

★★ Pro
@Subtle_Tactics No, just wraith, lifeline and pathfinder. All the smallest legends. O.o

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,050 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@Subtle_Tactics No, just wraith, lifeline and pathfinder. All the smallest legends. O.o
Message 2 of 7 (2,051 Views)

★★★ Pro

Octane didn't get it because of his speed ability already taking 10% of his health. 

Message 3 of 7 (2,014 Views)

★★ Guide

buffing others, good... But yet again nerfing the top tier legends... just keep buffing the lower tier instead of constantly nerfing the top tier... What do you guys at respawn want to achieve... People who genuinly play their prefered legends to quit because of constant nerfs? Keep on going I think gibraltar should get +20% movement speed and lifeline should be 50% slower...

Message 4 of 7 (2,011 Views)

All legends have the exact same moving speed when not using abilities @AlmightyPharias. So giving Gibby 20% speedboost will make him faster than any legend currently is. 

I don't mind them slightly nerfing path, wraith and Lifeline, because they truly have the hardest hitbox to hit IMO. 

15% increase feels good for Gibby, but more playtime is needed to see if it is enough to make up for his size.

Message 5 of 7 (2,006 Views)

★★ Guide
@DYSPROssium I was being sarcastic with the movement speed....
Message 6 of 7 (1,999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@DYSPROssiumA massive issue with this now though is that - at first it looks as though it has made it so people with worse aim have a better chance = fine (to some? I think if your aim is bad, get better). But when you get to the probabilities in fights, other than dragging up the chance of people who are measurably bad against those 3 legends:

It's made it so people who had an even chance against each other disadvantaged if they play the Low Profiles, more so if its lifeline v gibraltar for instance. And for someone who with their natural disadvantage could rarely beat someone better than them : it's made it practically impossible.

I know it will get balanced but with the current RE-45 with disruptor rounds: I've been killed just about at the same time I knew someone was there with blue armor. They couldn't have done it that fast with a longbow before this patch, lol.

I know I'm not communicating this very well, I've not slept well and I'm rushing.  Maybe someone with more time and clarity could step in and be my editor while I'm gone :P 

Message 7 of 7 (1,986 Views)