inappropriate loba voiceline

by CaptainObvi0us_7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

inappropriate loba voiceline

★★★ Apprentice

i might be overthinking, but Loba has this voiceline i find inappropriate. She says, when looting a black market, "You are coming home with me tonight". Am i the only one who feels uncomfortable every time she says that? please change or remove it? Remember, 10 year olds are playing this game.

Message 1 of 16 (3,517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: inappropriate loba voiceline

Community Manager

@CaptainObvi0us_7 

Ten year old kids should not be playing this game, it is rated PEGI 16 and players need to be 13+ to play.

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/apex/apex#store-page-section-terms

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (3,462 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@CaptainObvi0us_7 Sex is everywhere she has worse lines. Personally I'd just say get over it as I don't believe censorship should exist in the 1st place. Also how does that bother you more than the blood & gore of a violent game?
Message 2 of 16 (3,510 Views)

Community Manager

@CaptainObvi0us_7 

Ten year old kids should not be playing this game, it is rated PEGI 16 and players need to be 13+ to play.

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/apex/apex#store-page-section-terms

barry.png
Message 3 of 16 (3,463 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Lord_Scorpion34 aight i'll just ignore it, it made me feel uncomfortable and i thought that others felt the same way.
Message 4 of 16 (3,446 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry i see your point.
Message 5 of 16 (3,445 Views)

★★ Pro

@CaptainObvi0us_7 wrote:
@Lord_Scorpion34aight i'll just ignore it, it made me feel uncomfortable and i thought that others felt the same way.

I doubt that anyone can be annoyed by that catchphrase.

And i don`t see what exactly in it its inappropriate ?

Message 6 of 16 (3,393 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LordloshBang The ‘your coming home with me tonight’ well you can already tell what that means which is pretty inappropriate but this game isn’t for children so I don’t have a problem with it
Message 7 of 16 (3,334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Well, well, well, there is nothing wrong with the catchphrases. Nothing wrong with the phrases again. But what she thinks, what she means, this is nonsenses.

Message 8 of 16 (3,273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

What i want is down there 

Your coming home with me tonight

We're gonna do beautiful things together

Im looking for someone special to... take out

Enough flirting.... save for when we win

After what I've seen...... nothing down there scares me

Im coming for u.. u basterd

Im coming for u....u son of a *

Dude just deal with it

Message 9 of 16 (3,211 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You realize that quote is in accordance to the loot, right?

I've only heard it with loot pinging and dib's-ing items. She doesn't say it in response to characters quips.

The sexual connotation youre talking of has never crossed my mind because it doesn't happen unless she is pinging loot, dibbing loot, or maybe on occasion picking something up. On top of that, its a self-serving question that is directed at no one. I work in retail and I hear women say that lal the time when looking at clothes, shoes and other items, while men say it to tools, vehicles and electronics.

No offense, you are the one putting the sexual connotation behind that voice line. I started playing during her release, and have played every season after that, with the exception of Season 11 due to burnout.

Next time you play Loba, pay attention to the actions you did before that voice line appears. I'm not entirely sure if it is an equippable voice line that can be used by players seeing as I have only *personally* heard it after loot involed actions.

Message 10 of 16 (2,672 Views)