Re: give crypto fortified

by Blasian311

Original Post

give crypto fortified

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

crypto needs a new passive and a passive perk. I think the passive perk should be fortified because "if you see me, I see you" so he's already ready for anything that comes his way. it looks like he's wearing some type of armor under his hired hand skin. also as I've read on here, he is a free kill with a crap team this could really be something to help him out.

Message 1 of 10 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Blasian311 Why tho? His hitbox isn't very big
Message 2 of 10 (498 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Blasian311 I’m sure they will figure out a buff for him, he def not getting fortified i can tell you that for a fact because he’s too small for it.
Message 3 of 10 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Genzzooooyeah he won't but I'm just throwing some ideas out there. if a person is paranoid or on the run they would be ready for anything for example wearing a bullet proof vest aka fortified for crypto lmao. boom my someone destroyed my drone while grabbing my random team mates banner for making a bad choice and all of my hopes and dreams have been destroyed with it. but I'm fortified so I'm gonna have a higher chance of surviving until I reach the beacon. 😎

Message 4 of 10 (431 Views)

★ Guide

what crypto NEEDS is an actual passive that fits his kit and his character

I think this exact idea has been put forward a number of times by different people but pretty much

New Passive

Ghost in the System: crypto leaves no tracks, cannot be revealed by scans, and is not revealed by thermals

Message 5 of 10 (406 Views)

★ Guide
@Eurlannd sounds like a nice passive but I also think he needs a passive perk as well. his heavy reliant on the drone while being a sitting duck is more than enough reason. currently there are only two passive perks. fortified and low profile. fortified is something that would be extremely useful for crypto seeing as he is the easy kill of a team. but of course they could just make a new one up for him.
Message 6 of 10 (386 Views)

★★ Expert
@Eurlannd He probably should get an actual passive.

The Ghost in the System passive isn’t really a great idea. There’s only two scanning legends in the game, so this would make Crypto strong against himself and against Bloodhound, both of which don’t need to be countered.
Also, doesn’t really make sense for him not to be revealed by thermals, since you can’t really contain your body heat without a big suit.
Message 7 of 10 (357 Views)

★★ Expert
@Blasian311 Well, those perks are specifically there to address hitbox issues.
Also, Crypto would be kind of strong with a 15% damage reduction.
Message 8 of 10 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named uh hello? There is already a technology that Litteraly protect you from death, Another one to teleport you and to take items anywhere near your place, If anything a technology that counter threat optics should be a lot easier to achieve.
Message 9 of 10 (318 Views)

★★ Expert
@SERPENT_DESCEND Maybe, but for Crypto to mask his body heat, he’d need a lot more than just a jacket. He’d have to have something that fully covers him, and we just don’t see that in game. It could be some kind of force field, but we don’t see any evidence of that.

Also, Revenant’s technology is a special case. Nobody else seems to have it.
Message 10 of 10 (300 Views)