Re: everyone complains about wraith, but horizon is busted

by TinyTim6991

Original Post

everyone complains about wraith, but horizon is busted

★ Guide

absolutely * design.

thinnest character model in the game, makes any kind of height advantage useless, her ult guarantees kills, infinite chase potential because of no fall damage.

who the hell approved this toxic design?

Message 1 of 6 (457 Views)

★ Guide
@Android_Nana Her tactical is so good it's insane. I was watching preds have trouble hitting her while she is air strafing on top of it. Makes me sad that they introduced a character who does everything Octane does far better all in a tactical Frown
Message 2 of 6 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Android_NanaIm just not a fan of horizon, I agree she is overpowerred but idk I have more fun playing octane or pathfinder if Im looking for a legend with mobility but horizon is one of those well rounded legends... her tactical can be used for both offense and defence to block doorways and stuff then her ultimate can also be used for aggressive offence or a strong defence i really should start playing her more but I just havn’t been doing well with her ultimate but I rarely have space for grenades so thats the issue im either full heals and no grenades or all grenades and no heals

Message 3 of 6 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@TinyTim6991 wrote:
@Android_NanaHer tactical is so good it's insane. I was watching preds have trouble hitting her while she is air strafing on top of it. Makes me sad that they introduced a character who does everything Octane does far better all in a tactical Frown

And she can heal while using her tactical. Horizon is greatly OP. Also her ultimate require zero skill, but can solo kill whole squad with spamming nades. And to be easier, you pretty much got a ESP/Wall hack ....

But let me get back on her tactical. You can use it for quickly reposition + getting healed, as well as escape tough fights, as well as getting easy to high ground or just to dodging shots and shooting at people. Its pretty much have it all.

Message 4 of 6 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

they need to reduce the gravity on her ult.  or turn down the blinding blue light or make it fragile so i can shoot it.   wtf they thinking with this character?  ffs jason.  do something right for once.

Message 5 of 6 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NoLove1337
The Gravity is already weak atm... it could be a little bit stronger again.

Caustic is OP, i often can't get him down in a 1 vs.1.

Wraith's Hitbox is still to small, also problems with Hitreg by Pathfinder.

Bangalores Speed Up is also OP, idk but, if i play her, i don't get that fast like my Enemys ... they maybe use also Cheats? Hiden behind Bangalore's Passiv ability?

There is a lot wrong atm, Wingman, Mastiff, Volt... OP.

This game feels more and more like lottery.
Message 6 of 6 (318 Views)