either its a map hack or somehow they have bloodhounds passive [XBOX]

by Subtle_Tactics

Original Post

either its a map hack or somehow they have bloodhounds passive [XBOX]

★★★ Guide

Ive been hunted down on many occasions by squads while i'm boost running as octane going through buildings and across areas of named locations and then hiding but doesn't even matter the other team on many occasions just happen to find me without searching other buildings and corners in the area where I am hiding. Either there is a map hack just like the one that existed for PUBG on Xbox or some way some how someone is exploiting a bug that gives them bloodhounds passive. BTW these squads every time never had a bloodhound on their squad at the time.

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

Re: either its a map hack or somehow they have bloodhounds passive [XBOX]

★★★ Pro
Sounds, it's mostly sounds that give away your position. But besides that maybe you left doors open leaving a trail for them to follow. Or maybe they were in visual contact the entire time thanks to a Pathfinder or something
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

Community Manager

@Pretzelnutcake wrote:
Sounds, it's mostly sounds that give away your position. But besides that maybe you left doors open leaving a trail for them to follow. Or maybe they were in visual contact the entire time thanks to a Pathfinder or something

@Subtle_Tactics 

This is a really good explanation and another thing to keep in mind is that in some areas where the mountains are thin you can hear players running on the other side. Perhaps the other players weren't moving and heard you on the other side only to creep up on you. 

If you suspect a user of cheating though then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (362 Views)

★ Apprentice

They probably heard you running around. Octane's boost is super loud for everyone.

Message 4 of 4 (313 Views)