Re: did the 100 kills 7 legends badge and here are my thoughts on the legends:

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

did the 100 kills 7 legends badge and here are my thoughts on the legends:

★★★★★ Guide

So i got bored playing wraith.

Small hit box is the only good thing about her but for the rest there is not a lot of fun.

So i started doing the 100 kills badge challenge and i had a lot of fun doing it!

Good job on the idea of the badge or i may never have played all these legends this much.

Going to for the 50 win next but that is going to take a while.

Pathfnder:

I wanted to seriously try this legend so i started with this one.

People who seen my posts on this forum also know my thoughts about this legend.( Its negative )

This went so easy and smooth.

its beyond words how noticeable it is you get hit less and the hit box is so bad.

And the mobility with grapple took a little practice but i was flying all over the place behind on top and away from other squads.

And i had fun doing it.

But even with the hit box fixed in the future, This legend needs a grapple Nerf somehow or it will still be the best legend by FAR.

Even against better players 1 on 1 and im losing i just grapple on top of something heal up and try again and repeat this till im out of heals or he is out of heals and got frustrated and left.

Even if he gets up top, I go down and heal out of sight. if he jumps down i go up top again to repeat the process.

If your good with this guy and a little defensive you cannot die unless you grapple and accidental land in another team.

Unlike any other legends this legend can get to places that other legends need 30+ sec to reach.

And he can do it every 10 seconds with insane speeds.

octane:

Holy crap this is going to be my new main.

I had so much fun playing this guy and it din't feel that unfair.

The skinny body and the extra speed while strafing you get noticeably less hits on you.

The health loss is acceptable knowing that you get hit less while strafing with the extra speed.

And the health regen is good as it is, its nice to not have to top out your health with heals all the time.

You can run away with this guy, push with this man, and win games with this legend.

Bangalore:

Smooth 100 kills no problems here.

The fast run passive is nice when strafing, I took more hits then with octane for sure but i don't have to sacrifice life to get it.

And the smoke saved my and my teams life on multiple occasions.

The ult is amazing but ONLY amazing when you want to stop a enemy team pushing.

I think this legend is the absolute average of how all legends must become balance wise.

Lifeline:

A bit cheats here because she was my 2nd choice all the way and already had the kills.

Every skill this legend has is strong and an amazing hit box to play with.

Even without speed you noticeably take less hits.

And the heal bot, fast heals, and the purple armor spawner won fights and games on multiple occasions.

Mirage:

This legend was troublesome to get 100 kills.

I was amazed at on how many people the Q still works, but its almost useless against any good player and in combat.

The ult was exactly what i expected it to be, A roll of the dice.

Also great against bad players, TERRIBLE against good.

You not being able to shoot while getting shot at is not worth it, Im only pressing it if im 100% sure im going to die otherwise.

Using the ult in a offensive manner worked a lot better for me. being able to stop the ult and start shooting when you want would make it useful.

Even when strafing i take so much damage on this legend compared to mentioned above and his ability's don't make up for it at all.

The clones of mirage are such an amazing new idea and worked great at the start of apex legends.

Please build on that make them useful and more versatile so good players somehow also get fooled by him.

And make it so that when you ult your not just a shooting target.

Bloodhound:

This legend is absolute garbage.

I still need 40 kills on this guy and i think i spend at least 2 times the time then on other legends by now.

I don't want to do it any more but i have to finish the challenge! ( don't get me started with 50 wins on this guy. )

The Q is 99% of the time worse to use then not to use.

Pressing it tells enemy's im coming.

And enemy's are never at the location where they where when i pressed it.

the fast run speed of the ult is good, the seeing in smoke is good.

But i can't hear enemy's because of his loud breathing.

They can hear me from a mile away.

I play on a 144 HZ monitor but when i activate it i get a taste of 60hz playing and its realy bad.

And people are melting me!

It feels like shots that are supposed to miss me also hit me.

Nobody has a problem hitting me

Peacekeepers are my biggest nightmare.

I NEVER on any other legend got 1 shot full health full white armor by a peacekeeper.

And on this guy it happened like 3 times already.

I din't play Gibraltar and caustic tho!!

And the passive tells me people where here. but tracking anyone is weird.

I see people have been here then i need to check out what way they went witch is harder then you think it would be.

This legend is a absolute no go for me, and everything about him needs a buff to compete with other legends.

I din't play Caustic and Gibraltar, but im 99% sure their skills make up for their huge hit box way more then is the case for bloodhound.

But i think bloodhound is the worst legend you can play right now.

Message 1 of 4 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nice review , i have the same problem with bloodhound on console (XB1X) whenever i ult the fps drops way down , i also tried caustic and gibby they both need their fortied buffed a little bit more imo.

Message 2 of 4 (587 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Well done, I agreed on most of ur points. Here is my thoughts:

Pathfinder:
I'm main Path myself, even before patched. He's definitely a S tier legend right now. grappling + zipline is very OP.

Bangalore: is always a solid pick with great escape and support tool.Just like Pathfinder, Bangalore literally can not die if he purposely want to escape.

Lifeline: In 1vs1 situation, she's the most difficult legend to deal with. Her tiny hitbox make it so hard to hit with hard hitter like Longbow and wingman.
Imo, She is a "tank" class in Apex. In the front line, she effectively dodge bullets and constantly heal up.

Mirage: garbage.

Bloodhound: hmm another garbage? lol not that bad but he's mediocre at best.
Since Apex day 1, I used to main him until I got around 900 kills. The only good thing about Blood is his ultimate and it's best to use as a scouting tool, not as an aggressive skill.\
His hitbox is okay, just that his head size is ridiculously big.
Also, If I have to use 1 word to describe all of his 3 skills: Distraction.

Message 3 of 4 (562 Views)

★★★ Pro
Here's the thing with Bloodhound, despite his tactical being a close range thing, if you aren't a god but want to make use of him treat him like a sniper, he's much more lethal sniping from a mile away with his ult than going into enemies faces because his hitbox is the third largest I think behind the tanks.

Also Gib is trash but Caustic can control close range duels with a few well placed traps so if you're playing him stick to shotguns and SMGs and try to close the gap before engaging anyone, the gas trap damage is miniscule but the cc is pretty good and players will stop shooting and try to escape giving you a free shot or two
Message 4 of 4 (555 Views)