change back wraiths void

by CorruptKnight420

Original Post

change back wraiths void

★★★★ Novice

now that wraith takes longer to do her void, it messes me up each time i need to use it. it’s almost completely useless in situations you need to quickly get out of. by the time it goes to void i’m already knocked down or killed. it was a lot better before it was changed. it should really be changed back or the time to get into the void should be shortened. 

Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Re: change back wraiths void

★★★★★ Apprentice

That’s the whole point of the change, I’m sick and tired of everyone bringing up the same point of not being able to escape a fight, when the developers specifically mentioned that they don’t want her tactical to be a get out of jail free card which is how you are still treating it. Personally as a wraith main I love the change it makes me play better knowing I can’t always escape a fight as it should be.

Message 2 of 4 (285 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@gfrtfvcsd you could still get knocked/killed with it before. now it’s just basically a useless tactical. theres not many situations where you use it when you’re not trying to escape when you’re low or move to a better spot without getting hit. she was a lot better before this change honestly. can’t change my mind on that. i’m a wraith main and i know how to use her without the void, and honestly now it seems i will rarely ever use it as i does more bad than good if anything.
Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah you could get knocked before this change, but those times we’re few and far between. Her tactical isn’t useless, it’s a lot harder to use it as a method of escaping, but you still can do it. Not only that, but it’s great for getting a better angle in a fight, or going cover to cover. Not only that but, me personally I use her phase when I’m just roaming the map. The speed boost is amazing. But at the end of the day, the whole problem with wraith was she had a reliable way of getting out of a fight because she is low and that is something the developers felt was too strong.

Message 4 of 4 (222 Views)