@EA_David read this please

Message 11 of 28 (538 Views)

Re: bloodhound passive problem

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry see it yet? nearly 6 months and counting
Message 12 of 28 (509 Views)

Re: Bloodhound 5 month timer bug

★★★ Apprentice

@EA Ffs it has been 5 months. if it's not wraith or pathfinder you don't need to fix or look at this. I bet that if you disabled pathfinder and wraith for a week all your player base would just leave or play some other guy. I can't support a game like this much longer where two legends are meta. oh but 5% damage reduction, absolutely does nothing. fix this in your next patch which will take about another 2 months going with your update schedule. if you fix the timer bug (pray to god) ill update this page so that you know what to look for when your nonexistent testers try the game.

I'm going to start a streak to see how long it takes for one of you to do your jobs

Day 1.

Message 13 of 28 (510 Views)

Re: bloodhound passive problem

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Lanna seen this btw? ken your active atm

Message 14 of 28 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David Davids active. look at this bug report. 5 months and still not fixed.

Message 15 of 28 (498 Views)

Community Manager

@rolliejnr 

I merged the other post you linked under this one as a "bump." We'll try to get some more information around this for you to see if it is also related to this that you commented on in this post.

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 28 (482 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry thanks for checking after a wee while and for keeping up with me too. just can't believe that its still 60 seconds after all this time. check the wraith portals, because they disappear after 60 seconds and that may be making the bloodhounds tracks on the portal disappear at 60 seconds too and that's affecting all the tracks. I'd just increase the wraith portals to 90 seconds and see if that works in a test. thanks for listening
Message 17 of 28 (465 Views)

Community Manager

@rolliejnr 

The team has it tracked down and I know it can be frustrating to see a bug linger while you see other bugs get fixed through multiple updates, even when you've reported this months ago. There are a lot of factors that go into play like difficulty of reproducing it, whether a fix can be established without breaking other features of the game, priority, and many others. The team has this on their radar, but I'm afraid there isn't any specific date we can share around when this will be addressed at the moment. 

We appreciate your concern around this and thanks again for raising it up. 

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 28 (429 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Hey, I managed to reply to your dm. I've included a video in it that shows me just looking at the tracks disappearing at 60 if you haven't seen it. I've been patient so far with this bug and I'm still willing to let it stay for now. just glad that you are having it noted atm. ill bring it up if it's still in after another 5 Large smile

Message 19 of 28 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryHello Blueberry. My main character is Bloodhound. Please increase "Eye of the All father" CD 35 sec. to 10 min. 35 seconds is very, very short. Unfair to other players.

Pathfinder's " Grappling Hook" is 13 second. This is too high. Please down to 5 second.

Message 20 of 28 (410 Views)