Re: Bloodhound 5 month timer bug

by rolliejnr

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Ionzuri think bloodhounds ability is balanced enough so that you can't spam it in battles and you need to be close up to the enemies too. you can also see where he scans which helps you to know where he is and know that the enemy has a bloodhound.

I think that pathfinder need a tiny increase to his grapple cause most fights let him escape and come back in 10 seconds later. I think his grapple should start to recharge when he hits the ground.

Message 21 of 28 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@rolliejnrNo. It's not balanced. "Eye of the Allfather" 35sec cd with 0.8sec see enemy is a joke.

Message 22 of 28 (575 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Ionzur its about 2 seconds to see the enemy and the scan follows where they go in that. giving the player more time with his scan basically makes it's a wallhack XD. so giving players a few seconds to see where the enemies are going and predicting where they will end up is more balanced and rewarding than a wallhack scan

For pathfinder. it should be longer but you can still hit him in the air unlike wraith but hers is 25 seconds so not bad
Message 23 of 28 (572 Views)

★ Guide
@rolliejnr Crypto's "Surveillance Drone" is a lot of better than Bloodhound's "Eye of the Allfather".
Message 24 of 28 (556 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Bloodhounds passive is bad now. No timer on enemy activites then his other ability is absolutely useless. I used it once, said no enemies around then had someone in my face a half second later. How did that not detect them?

Then I downed a player and went to look for them, used it. Said no one detected. They were 10 feet away from me behind a pillar. How. Does. That. Not. Detect. Them. What a useless legend

Message 25 of 28 (547 Views)

Community Manager

@rolliejnr @Benchwarmerbrew  @Ionzur  @WoahItsTea 

This is from the latest patch notes:

• Fixed a couple bugs with Bloodhound Passive skill: players could not see timers when looking at enemy tracks [clues] and tracks would expire 30 seconds sooner than expected .
Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 28 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

How about no

Message 27 of 28 (379 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Me and WoahItsTea check the patch notes every time they come out, even when we're out somewhere. We check our phones to look and see what changes you and the team have made to the game. We always have a good conversation about the changes made, Just like the bloodhound with the 90 seconds one, I once was glad to see that and my friend was glad to see his 15% damage reduction for his caustic. We have done this since day one of this game's release. But now after this has been fixed, We are absolutely appalled at what you do and change towards the game. Like 6 months? for one passive ability that you broke at the beginning of season 2/3. I've even encountered a new bug that the game thinks my graphics card was removed and has crashed my game several times. So there's one to check out if you even playtest the game. Even my friend (WoahItsTea) has crashed for opening one death box that you cant open anymore if you're above it if anyone has realized. Today, we were playing the newest event you have released the always closing (that stops in a small zone. so not always) and have known for a long time that the newest map and the game favors path and wraith way too much than other characters. The map is way to open so wraith and path can transverse too easily. there are so many high places for path to take advantage of. The roofs of most buildings at the drill site, for example, are just awful to fight on with their triangle shape. and that there is no cover anywhere in most places. and if there was, the third team that the game favours will be able to kill you as there is no cover from your back. So your stuck moving about this one rock fighting two teams. but for wraith and path. they can get out no problem. I'm sorry to say but me and my friend took a good long break playing this until you fixed the passive and other stuff. but when we started playing, it's my friend complaining all the time. even about the simplest of bugs or stuff in the game. The loot for example. It is so unreliable. I opened a supply container only to be greeted with a frag grenade and a syringe. That's really helpful. And even floor loot. it took me four games today just to find an r99. but I still died anyways cause of my LVL 1 armor. The one random we get as its only two of us in a squad, Doesn't even show, so we're stuck in a game without a third player which we prefer tbh so they don't do random stuff that we wouldn't do. The only reason we are still playing this game is for the Night time Kings Canyon that's on for two days, and the fact that there is nothing else to play atm. It happened to overwatch where they nerf everything too much and it's going to happen to this game where nothing gets a nerfed or buffed. This game had its golden era when it first released, With a well-balanced map and alright loot (not perfect but better than the new map).

I just want to thank you and the team for making a brilliant game with well thought out characters with interesting lore Some amazing skins to be fair and having cool areas that you added in Kings Canyon but now lost to the ages. I'll still look at the patch notes and play from time to time but we will probably stop when something new catches our eyes. 

/rolliejnr.

Message 28 of 28 (348 Views)