Re: bloodhound buff

by SpaceHamster1991

Original Post

bloodhound buff

★★★ Newbie

i think bloodhound needs a buff by making it so he can scan all around him including above and below him 

Message 1 of 6 (436 Views)

@Piceofbeeb I think the dev's just need to shrink his melon of a head and he'll be pretty nasty.
Message 2 of 6 (432 Views)

★★ Expert
@Piceofbeeb That might be too strong.
Currently, their scan goes pretty far, and is pretty good at providing intel since it goes through obstacles.

No offense, but it kind of sounds like you played Bloodhound, and just scanned in the wrong direction. Then, the people that you missed came around and killed you.

Bloodhound is pretty balanced as they are.
Message 3 of 6 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sir_Named I have played bloodhound since it came out and ya sometimes i do scan in the wrong direction but normally don't get killed by them
Message 4 of 6 (352 Views)

★★ Expert
@Piceofbeeb Ok then.
But bloodhound’s scan doesn’t need to be 360 degrees and really far. Sure, you could make it scan everywhere around him, but then you’d have to nerf the distance, and that’s not really necessary.
Message 5 of 6 (347 Views)

★★★ Pro

Only buff he needs is to hack a survey beacon. 

His scan is actually strong. He be busted if it scanned in a cone direction. Bloodhound mains shouldn't be wasting their scan though. I see some low tier players scanning for no reason when scan gives away your position for a free kill. Only scan when needed but game sense can only be learned. 

Message 6 of 6 (315 Views)