Re: Wraiths tactical activation time needs a buff

by III_Rx_Queen_III

Original Post

★★★ Novice

META for 6 seasons and needs a buff? Maybe but Wraith needs a slow like Loba after its been used to make it fair...

Message 51 of 57 (424 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey @MoNosDirtyGaming 

Wraith's tactical ability is not supposed to be a get-out-of-jail-free card anyway. You're supposed to use it to reposition and not escape. Besides Wraith is the best Legend and a buff is the last thing she needs at the moment.

Message 52 of 57 (403 Views)

★★★ Pro

Besides she was buffed more than nerfed in the Lost Treasures Patch. Her tactical lasts longer, you can see enemies while you're in it and you move faster.

Message 53 of 57 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And your main is???

Message 54 of 57 (358 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MoNosDirtyGaming I'm a Wraith main myself and I say she is on a good spot at the moment.
Message 55 of 57 (347 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MoNosDirtyGaming 25 actually
Message 56 of 57 (346 Views)

Community Manager
Closing thread to limit necroposting.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 57 of 57 (213 Views)