Re: Wraiths tactical activation time needs a buff

by SapperMnK

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey all, when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

There is never a reason to be rude or post in a way that others may find unkind.

If unsure as to what is acceptable then I would suggest a quick read of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines which you can find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Darko

Darko.png
Message 31 of 57 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice

It sounds to me @xx_Dante2k_xx you think when wraith has her almost instant activation Time she is overpowered. like respawn says “get out of jail free card” and saying that sounds op. Look at her from a new perspective you have no shield barely any health. Both of you teammates are knocked down and you are being shot form behind and in front. If you were to use the tactical (1.25 seconds) you are finished. If you were to use the tactical (.4 seconds) you are out of there! She is an escapee of battle. she might run away heal and maybe try to 1v2 them. Maybe she might wait for them to leave and grab her teams banners. There are many ways to use her but try this perspective and see if it might change you mind about wraith.

Message 32 of 57 (617 Views)

★★ Expert
@ItsThatGuySky But, get out of jail free cards are fundamentally too strong.
If you are the last member of your squad, and the enemies are shooting at you, should you be able to just get out under nearly any pressure? Not really. They won the fight, and destroyed your team.
Message 33 of 57 (593 Views)

★ Guide

Em where do some of you guys get the 2.5 sec and 35 sec from? it is 1.25 sec and 25 sec. i have main wraith for the past 3 month, and veil it is not optimal and something you have to get used to Im okay with the 1.25 sec on here activation time, seeing how here other changes has in my opinion affected here positively! You have to get used to use here a little differently. There needs to be some drawbacks to ability´s of a legend in order to be somewhat balanced. Overall to me I think she actually got a buff with here other changes, rather than a nerf/quality of life chances.

Message 34 of 57 (592 Views)

★ Guide

@ItsThatGuySky Actually it is still possible to use it as a jail free card :D It just takes more to time it correctly/earlier. But it is still possible to use it in this way, all though grandet not as effective as before. Overall I think she is more fun now, and love the new way you get to use here ability´s. As they described in there patch notes. You now use the ability´s as more of a repositioning and scouting Legend.

Message 35 of 57 (584 Views)

★★★ Novice

@SapperMnK I see your point. With all due respect, in my opinion the near instant time to get into the void was better. But I think she did need the other buffs in the lost treasures update.

Message 36 of 57 (559 Views)

★★ Expert
@ItsThatGuySky The get out of jail card version was better, which is why they reworked it.
Message 37 of 57 (543 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Sir_Named I know.

Message 38 of 57 (514 Views)

★★ Expert
@ItsThatGuySky Ah, my bad. I think I interpreted your response wrong.
Message 39 of 57 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Sir_Named it’s ok!
Message 40 of 57 (463 Views)