Re: Wraiths phase casting time takes FOREVER

by Eurlannd

Original Post

Wraiths phase casting time takes FOREVER

★★★ Novice

Wraith’s phase is god awfully slow. 0.4 to 1.3 seconds? Killed her. And not in the good way

Message 1 of 7 (1,760 Views)

★★ Expert
@xEnlightx It didn’t kill her.
Besides, once you activate it, you get a bunch of advantages.
Message 2 of 7 (1,722 Views)

★ Guide
@xEnlightx this has been the best update for us wraith mains so far. Don't be ungrateful about it, I think that it's a great trade off personally.
Message 3 of 7 (1,704 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think wraith has been ruined and I main her, the phase ability should be almost instance. Its used to get out of fire or get away as quick as possible. 1.2 seconds is far too long in my opinion. I can kill some one in less time by my self but when you're being pushing by 3 players at the the same time you need to escape but can't because your rubbish ability doesn't cast quick enough. Just for this one reason she is ruined. 

Message 4 of 7 (1,684 Views)

@xEnlightx I think its great, the more the legend pick rate evens out the better. Although it appears some are saying its more like a buff.

Also this " I main" stuff is like a load of 10 years talking at school lol.

I "main" all characters bar Wraith.
Message 5 of 7 (1,676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@xEnlightxWraith and lifeline is op. Toooooo OP.

Message 6 of 7 (1,656 Views)

★ Guide

are you serious?

this is like the 20th post calling wraith's new buff a nerf

Is this a big elaborate joke? Are you people pretending? 

Wraith has been hands down the single best legend in the game since the game's launch. She is far and away the best all rounder, filling multiple niches at the same time. 

Wraith has had a ONE HUNDRED PERCENT (100%) pickrate in almost every pro tournament since the game's launch. Her pick rate among all players this season was above 25%!!! She has been and still is friggin busted, and just about everybody seems to know it hence her pickrate.

a third of the playerbase.png

nothing to see here folks pure coincidence.png

Oh and here we are with wraith getting a huge buff to her Q, and because it actually has some actual cast time you're calling it trash? After the buff it is just a better version of Octane and Loba's Qs mashed together.

If you are dying while trying to phase shift maybe you should re-evaluate the way you are using it. 

wraith.png

Oh it's not like any ability nerfs will ever make wraith balanced, since her primary draw has been her absurdly tiny hitbox and comical animation sets. People would still play wraith the most even if she lost her entire kit.

Message 7 of 7 (1,636 Views)