Wraith’s ultimate

by Tadashi_Is_70gw

Original Post

Wraith’s ultimate

★★ Novice

I feel like wraiths abilities are all standard. I think yes she should be completely invisible when when phasing with the exception of bloodhounds ability and her hit box slightly increased to stop so much complaining but my main comment is that I strongly Feel that we should be able to deactivate wraith’s ultimate ability on command, therefore closing the portal. I’ve been in many situations where I set a portal prior to a battle in case myself or my squad need to retreat to safety to heal up, and when the time comes that I need to retreat or I am knocked down I am only steps away from my portal and I actually make it to my portal, the enemy is right behind me and follows me through my portal and kills me. This doesn’t mean that I think that enemies shouldn’t be able to use other enemy wraith portals. No that would be dumb would be unfair. In the situation I just explained I think if I made it completely out of my portal I should be a able to quickly deactivate my ultimate and close the portal ASAP in hopes that my enemy didn’t make it through and if he did then great I lost. Her ultimate is kind of useless in combat and is mainly used to get your squad out of the closing ring if they are falling behind or in other situations like that. 

Message 1 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: Wraith’s ultimate

★★ Expert
@Tadashi_Is_70gw If they did do that, they’d have to add some sort of obstacle to closing it, or else it would be too good of a transport. For example, you are in a firefight but losing. Your wraith sets up an escape portal while you and your other teammate hold everyone off. When the portal is completed you hop through, and your wraith closes it. Congratulations, you’ve transported your team a far distance, and now nobody can follow you or catch up. This would be a pretty powerful ability, so I don’t think it’ll happen.
Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)

Re: Wraith’s ultimate

★★ Expert

It is possible, but there would have to be some balances.

Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)