Re: Wraith's into the void tactical needs fixing

by Tensai_Zoo

Original Post

Wraith's into the void tactical needs fixing

★★★ Newbie

in all my experiences playing wraith, whenever i have tried using "Into the void" it seems i am very easy to follow, so escaping is difficult. the same applies to flanking. too easy to see. other than that, i am finding that many times while using into the void, the speed boost doesn't apply at all. in fact, sometimes it seems i walk instead of run even when i am sprinting just before i use it. am i using it wrong? i don't want to have to take my weapon off to get the speed boost. is it a bug?

Message 1 of 5 (840 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same impression.

Maybe it's just an impression, though?

I can definitely feel the speed boost when I use it under ultimate.

Message 2 of 5 (818 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think you are confusing Invincibility with invisibility. Her ability is clearly advertised as 100% damage reduction while she moves through the void, it's not intended to be a stealth. If you wish to not be seen I would suggest playing mirage...

Message 3 of 5 (814 Views)

★ Guide

Her speed boost is quite minor, it only increases by 4%.

and as the previous reply suggest its about invincibility which i have written on many “buff wraith” posts. This ability isnt exactly supposed to be a get me out of here ability ir an ability to aid flanking its just to avoid damage like crossing open ground and dodging grenades you cant move away from. Mid fight they can just follow your trail so its not a very good escape.

Message 4 of 5 (795 Views)

★ Guide

@PholanxTTV wrote:

Mid fight they can just follow your trail so its not a very good escape.

Not just that, you are actually putting yourself in a disadvantage by using it in a fight, since enemies can easily follow your trail, but you lose sight on them. So once the ability ends, you have to scan the battlefield for your opponents, while they very likely know where you are.

Message 5 of 5 (755 Views)