by squwee

Original Post

Re: Wraith's ability Into the Void

★★ Guide

Yeah lets not buff the 90% pick rate character due to bad hitboxes

Message 31 of 39 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have watched now to many videos with people who tracked down and easily kill her lol. Once we get solo mode you will see all the main Wraiths complain
Message 32 of 39 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just a thought, but perhaps a happy medium for this would be to remove the trail and instead add a loud noise almost like 'lightning' (you know, the whole tearing a rift in space noise) to the ability when she enters and leaves the ability. It means you can still track her based on the 'leaving' noise but would make it less easy to simply follow her right behind the trail.

Message 33 of 39 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@squwee wrote:

The ability is over all great with ONE HUGE FLAW . The FLAW is allowing players to follow the trail left behind .Especially  from across the map . The point is to  use the ability to escape or a surprise attack.  It is useless when players know all they have to do is follow the blue trial to set you up .

So I don't take damage but what's the point if you can so easily track me down .  Something needs to be done about this.   It is to easy to track her down and kill her when she uses this ability especially when you have a full squad against you. Make it to were you can o my see maybe 10 feet in a direction but allowing her to change it or not.  It would make the character more unpredictable . Did she run or is she waiting around the corner??  Please think on this I have listened to others who agreed on this . It's great not to take damage but what's the point when they are waiting for you to appear and pop you? 

What I'd do is increase the duration to 10 seconds, have the trail invisible until the last 5 seconds of using it and have her run at +20% of holstered speed for the first 5 seconds of using it (making escape more viable and increase the skill required to maneuver her in that state). 

Message 34 of 39 (548 Views)

★ Apprentice

These are all very great ideas. I commend everyone who has replied.  

I understand some of you points why not to fix her.  The hit bit is an issue .  I liked to be challenged .  I don't feel challenged at all going against a wraith at this point in time.  Especially when people panic .  Most of you don't realize that solo mode is coming or forget it is.  All these Legends have to be ready to solo.  Right now the Pathfinder IMO is the worst character for solo and bottom of the barrel for squads. He is IMO the worst. He has a decent ability . His grappling hook need a boost and the ability to disengage.  The main should also let you see everyone on the map . 

Message 35 of 39 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes true her passive tells you but I’ve been in a few situations where she tells me too late like I’m already getting hit

Message 36 of 39 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m not sure if I’m writing this on the same section but he’s the problem I have with WRAITH I’ve been using her a week or two after the game dropped and I hate the fact that’s she’s been nerfed. I have some many club of me going  into the void and still getting hit. Even clips of me going down. Can you guys fix this? The time it take to go into the void needs to drop. There should be that long of a wait to activate it. I thought it was my tv or something but nothing else has that big of a delay for me. There’s some many times that’ll id press it she’ll announce it her had would go up and by that time I’m getting smacked. It should be that long. And other times the same thing would happen my screen would turn blue (or purple) and I’d get hit and go down. Am I the only one? And now when you create a tunnel she stops then you can start moving and worst of all she walks slow now. I get that you guys had to turn her down a little but now enough players are on the game and know how to play. Put her back to the level she use to be at. 

Message 37 of 39 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m not sure if I’m writing this on the same section but he’s the problem I have with WRAITH I’ve been using her a week or two after the game dropped and I hate the fact that’s she’s been nerfed. I have some many club of me going  into the void and still getting hit. Even clips of me going down. Can you guys fix this? The time it take to go into the void needs to drop. There should be that long of a wait to activate it. I thought it was my tv or something but nothing else has that big of a delay for me. There’s some many times that’ll id press it she’ll announce it her had would go up and by that time I’m getting smacked. It should be that long. And other times the same thing would happen my screen would turn blue (or purple) and I’d get hit and go down. Am I the only one? And now when you create a tunnel she stops then you can start moving and worst of all she walks slow now. I get that you guys had to turn her down a little but now enough players are on the game and know how to play. Put her back to the level she use to be at. All I’m saying is when you use  Mirages decoy there’s not time from the time you press it to the time it deploys. You press it he does r nothing in between. 

Message 38 of 39 (459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And I agree having a tracer defeats the whole purpose because they get to see where you’re going and they follow you and you run slow and when you jump out of the void you have Re-* your weapon there’s just too many things going on to make her powerless either you take the tracer away and keep the fact that when you get out of the void there’s a delay or did you take the tracer awa re-* your weapon there’s just too many things going on to make her powerless either you take the tracer away and keep the fact that when you get out of the void there’s a delay or Keep the tracer I want to jump out of the void you should be able to fire instantly

Message 39 of 39 (457 Views)