Re: Wraith nerf when?

by ThatOneTrollerOk

Original Post

★ Guide

I'm going to assume that Wraith and Lifeline are the most played legends. Wraith's skillset is mediocre at best, but she has BY FAR the smallest hitbox on top of that she slouches a lot to make her an even smaller target. Lifeline on the other hand is good all around, nothing bad about her. Wraith and Lifeline model sizes should be increased slightly, at least close to Bloodhound's size, but more so Wraith than Lifeline.

Message 11 of 49 (1,249 Views)

★ Guide

Wraith is only strong due to two things:

- Hitbox size, having the smalles hitbox on top of out-of-jail free card and portal make her exceptional pick for the team.
- Running animation, having smalles hitbox which when running is tilted forward making her even smaller target to hit is ridiculous. I've ran straight at spraying Bangalore with a Flatline and punched her to death as Wraith.

The game need a major balancing, currently it is out of whack.

Message 12 of 49 (1,229 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There was a post recently I saw on Reddit (I think) of the devs stating they have found a glitch where dmg doesn't register sometimes on arms and other body parts and they are currently working on a fix.  Some of the vids I've seen where Wraith seems absolutely broken you can see hits light up her shields but don't register numbers.  This may be contributing to her absolute abusiveness atm.  Hopefully they fix this bug AND increase her hitbox.

Message 13 of 49 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie
She needs a new ultimate and her power needs to be improved (the L1 button power) The fact that she can be seen while in that mode is totally unfair, she shouldnt be seen and Have increased speed Also they should add a possible attack That will cause the mode to Go off as soon as or if it's used
Message 14 of 49 (1,197 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
She has a knife and skin whoop de doo. Her kit isn’t terrible but it isn’t amazing either. On more than one occasion the abilitie dosent activate until I’m dead. Then her ult is barely useful. Her passive is fine if you’re using mic or something but besides that she’s basically the same as the others
Message 15 of 49 (1,149 Views)

Community Manager

@XLil_Kennedy wrote:
She needs a new ultimate and her power needs to be improved (the L1 button power) The fact that she can be seen while in that mode is totally unfair, she shouldnt be seen and Have increased speed Also they should add a possible attack That will cause the mode to Go off as soon as or if it's used

Do you think if she was completely invisible with her tactical that would give her an unfair advantage when attacking?

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 49 (1,125 Views)

★ Apprentice
It is necessary to analyze the rate of win rate
Message 17 of 49 (1,114 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Tensai_Zoo wrote:

Uh? What is good about Wraith to begin with? Her ulti is pretty situational. Her tactical makes her invulnerable but also lose sight on the enemy. Her passive tells you what? that someone is aiming at you? Not very interesting at all, given how easy it is to spot enemies in this game.... wow how overpowered </sarcasm>

Her passive is anti-gank utility. Extra awareness when people target you is good.

Her tactical is so useful and it's a direct counter against many strong skills.

- Gib's ulti, Bangalore's ulti, Caustic's trap

- Grenade, arc star

One simple Q can bypass all of these things. Not to mention you can buy extra time using it in critical situations.

But ya, I  agree her skillset is balanced.

Message 18 of 49 (1,096 Views)

★★ Novice

Wraith and Pathfinder are totally broken, how don't why they haven't increased wraith's hit scan for so long?

Message 19 of 49 (1,074 Views)

★ Novice

Lmao, Wraith is a broken character. He phase makes her immune to all damage types and is the only get out a danger immediately ability in the game. she crouches while running and on top of that her hitbox is razor small. My solution? remove her from squad matches and make her the only available character in solo queue (If EA makes that a thing) that way all the wraiths can get together and have a good ol time. 

Message 20 of 49 (944 Views)