Wraith needs fixed (tactical and passive)

by SG_Trigger131

Original Post

Wraith needs fixed (tactical and passive)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Look, I understand that everyone says that wraith is overpowered and stuff like that... but her tactical and passive abilities are very ineffective most of the time. For example, just this morning I didn't get notified by my passive that the enemy I was basically having a staring contest with was looking at me until I took 3 shots of flatline damage, this is very annoying and I feel that this passive ability needs tweaked a bit. And when it comes to wraith's tactical...well it just doesn't work half the time. Like honestly I either die in the void, or I take damage in the void. I have a clip of this actually from a few hours ago. I understand that people think that wraith is perfectly balanced, and for the most part I agree. But she's pretty broken right now and not in a good way. just watch the clip and drop your opinion for me, I look forward to reading the replies. I only request that people don't simply reply with "WraItH dOeSn'T nEed fIxED shE'S peRfECtlY fiNE thE wAy shE Is". I would like decently kind replies if at all possible. I understand that most people hate her for one reason or another, but I feel that she needs some fixes. Thanks Guys.

Message 1 of 1 (120 Views)