Re: Wraith is still overpowered, Gibraltar is still underpowered

by immdev

Original Post

★ Apprentice

you complain too much. again learn how to aim. i have no problems killing them.. 

Message 21 of 32 (821 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@OGDoiinkz wrote:

you complain too much. again learn how to aim. i have no problems killing them.. 

Take special classes if you didn't understand what exactly is the problem, after I explained it twice.

Message 22 of 32 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
How exactly is her passive op? the fact you can see where she’s running and it takes at least 1-2 seconds to activate and also she cant use her weapons for at least 2 seconds when she comes out of phasing making her completely vulnerable... Pathfinder on the other hand can zip-line constantly to get higher grounds without being punished
Message 23 of 32 (798 Views)

★ Guide
Pathfinder's grapple is definitely more op than wraith's tactical, but that is because it has insane mobility, a very short cooldown, and no drawbacks. It is completely unbalanced. However, Wraith's tactical is probably tied with Octane's for second best in the game, and is one of the most versatile. You can use it to flank teams, retreat to cover or behind teamates, avoid traps, ignore the circle, avoid bangalore and gibbies ults, chain it with her ult for a speed boost, and avoid grenade damage and weapon fire. Her ult is good for having lagging teammates catch up, as a speed boost, as bait, and as an out for combat. Her passive is an anti-third party tool punishing players for pinging or aiming at her, making it the second most useful passive in the game behind Lifeline's. All of her abilities are great, she has the smallest hitbox, she low profiles when she is running, and her ult has a broken exploit. That is why all the sweatys used her before the pathfinder "fix" and that is why she is op. She has no weaknesses.
Message 24 of 32 (727 Views)

★ Novice

Now we are coming up to October, let us recall how, since May, Respawn themselves have acknowledged how overpowered Wraith was, compared to Gibraltar, and how they have taken steps to patch her and fix the power imbalance.

Havin set the record straight, let this clown, OGDoiinkz, be called out and thoroughly embarrassed for telling the OP to 'fix his aim'. What a clown haha. Obviously a Wraith main desperate for self-assurance about his gaming ability...well, cold hard reality is coming knocking at your door, bro – you have a couple more days left of Season 2... better hurry up because looks like she's being hit AGAIN in Season 3! 

Message 25 of 32 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dude.. , you think Gibraltar is underpowerd ? No , it`s not.. has a ultimate very good, had a shield. it`s very good. Did you play Blood? yea, blood has a scaner, but the ultimate? if i dont have a bangalore in my team the ultime it`s like a icream after i drop it on the floor, so i think .

Message 26 of 32 (578 Views)

★ Guide
@F1YBYN1GHT I agree completely!!
Message 27 of 32 (573 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree, dealing with Wraiths hitbox can be very aggravating, she definitely needs a hitbox that is not so small when she can literally avoid damage with her tact. make that chick thick.

I personally have always thought Gibraltar should not have such a big hitbox, if you made him slimmer like a medium weight/speed character I think he would be a lot more useful. His tact is helpful but when the enemy can see you easily in & out of bubble and your getting rushed by a Wraith then it makes the tactical feel like it’s saying “I’m hunkerd down here, please come get me”. I’m sure Legends can go on diets and do interval training so with that said please make Gibraltar smaller and a little faster.

Message 28 of 32 (511 Views)

★ Guide
@Killuarr He is the inverse of N64 Oddjob. Respawn is going to struggle (and probably fail) to balance legend abilities with their hitboxes for the game's lifespan. That's what happens when you try to add every body type into a SHOOTER so that blue checkmarks on twitter gush about how woke you are.
Message 29 of 32 (496 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Good player makes OP legend? I think not. Wraith is fine. It just happens a lot that many good players play her. You don't see many good players play Gibraltar, though he can be really strong and useful.

Message 30 of 32 (433 Views)