Wraith is overnerfed

by zyprexia10k

Original Post

Re: Wraith is overnerfed

★★★★★ Guide
@Ironflower196 Now that I’m back I’m enjoying it again. I would just like to see some legends receive buffs and others nerfs. I don’t play as Wraith so I don’t really care if she gets nerfed. But like I say I don’t understand why people think she’s OP.
Message 11 of 31 (297 Views)

★★ Pro
@PJBurrows1991 cuz she has the smallest hitbox
Message 12 of 31 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@matzesingt I get that. I would much rather fight a wraith than gibby. If people think legends are OP, instead of complaining about them, play as them.
Message 13 of 31 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@PJBurrows1991wraith is in every pro loadout cuz she is op

that prooves it more than enough tbh

Message 14 of 31 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@matzesingt I think they should just make all legends OP, then it will be an even battle ground and no one can complain. It will depend on your skill level instead of the legends abilities.
Message 15 of 31 (280 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PJBurrows1991 After reading your response to my comment I thought about apologizing to you because your having a nice time playing apex again which is good. However after continuing to read your other comments I feel you should just leave the forums and go play apex because you really don't have anything useful to add.
Message 16 of 31 (264 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Ironflower196 At least I have gave a solution, what have you done? Wraith is OP, lifeline is OP, Gibby is OP, Bloodhound is now OP. I see people call path and crypto OP. So my point stands. If they make all legends OP, it all depends on the user.
Message 17 of 31 (259 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PJBurrows1991
1. You didn't really give a solution
2. I have commented, supported, and made threads on how to improve this game.
3. Your over use of OP is annoying, I don't think wraith is OP I just want the game balanced and I feel wraith is over used she is too dominant a character.
4. I'm done talking to you because you are a waste of time.
Message 18 of 31 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Ironflower1961. Just because you don’t like the solution doesn’t mean it isn’t a solution.
2. That may be so, but this is the only topic I have seen you comment on and your comments have not been supportive. You have actually been very rude.
3. I apologise my use of OP offends you, I didn’t know I was talking to a snowflake. I think the game is pretty balanced although a few changes here or there wouldn’t go amiss. This comment thread is about Wraith being nerfed too much, I am trying to have a civil conversation with the author of this thread, you don’t like my opinion so you have felt the need to insult me.
4. That is fine by me. As I stated in point 3, I’m here to have a civil discussion, and clearly you aren’t after one. You have not told me your opinion, you have not told me why you disagree with my opinion. And you have not tried to help find a suitable solution. Good day to you.

Message 19 of 31 (252 Views)

★ Guide
@PJBurrows1991 Being able to safely transport your whole team is and always will be a huge advantage, she is still a must pick in ranked, and nowhere near needing a buff.
Message 20 of 31 (234 Views)