Wraith is overnerfed

by zyprexia10k

Original Post

Wraith is overnerfed

★ Novice

so i think wraith is so so nerfed like common guys, first the tactical is so long to cast and her portal is so short now and now her naruto run?? like what the hell did you do to wraith?? you ruined everything that symbolises her, it is so so annoying, it does not really look good, she looks so girly in her run which she is not, please just return her naruto run because its almost like shes nothing it is so disappointing. 

Message 1 of 31 (856 Views)

Re: Wraith is overnerfed

★ Novice
its so freaking disappointing
Message 2 of 31 (850 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@zyprexia10k She's still the best pick of all the legends, hands down. I don't think any of the nerfs really put a dent in her versatility, you just have to think a bit ahead of the action.
Message 3 of 31 (832 Views)

★★★ Pro

Nah, still a vital pick in high elo ranked, pro scene and if you wanna play sweaty style in pubs... She is just so good for people who just wanna run around and fight and kill, which is good. She is more on par with other legends now. In season 5, she had a pickrate of 32% which is so high so she needed nerfs.

Message 4 of 31 (829 Views)

★ Guide
@zyprexia10k Wraith is still op, and probably always will be. The tactical takes so long because having it instant was broken and mad her almost impossible to kill as long as her tactical is ready.
Message 5 of 31 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Balladalidila Pathfinder and wraith weren’t picked because they were good at everything it’s because good players wanted to use a character that matches their play style (aggressive) and plus even with the nerds people aren’t gonna stop using them cause they spent hours on Wraith and pathfinder the rate for them is never gonna go down

I’d like to say something a lot of people say wraith is overpowered have u ever seen gibby tho? Like he has a ult that should be swapped with a attack character (Bangalore) insane health boost and a shield not to mention a dome that u heal faster in and cannot break
Message 6 of 31 (769 Views)

★ Guide
@lDarkenzl Nobody picks a legend in high level ranked because they like playing them, they pick them because they are good. And wraith is a must pick in ranked. Gibby's ult is only good if someone stands in it, he might have more health but he also has a massive hitbox meaning even a relatively new player can easily hit most of their shots.
Message 7 of 31 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@zyprexia10k I honestly don’t understand the craze with Wraith. Why do people think she’s OP? Her abilities give her no advantage in a fight. Fair enough, the small hit box gives her an advantage, but other than that I don’t see the appeal, except her abilities are “cool”.
I haven’t played Apex since the beginning of season 4 and I finally got back in to it 2 weeks ago. I accidentally picked Wraith and I got into a fight. I used my tactical to get out of trouble and I ran into a door which I couldn’t open while in the void. This gave me an idea. Wraith has been nerfed so much, I think it’s time she has a buff. While in the void, she should be able to go through walls and doors etc. Technically she’s in another dimension and that wall/door isn’t there so she should be able to pass through it. A few seasons ago there was rumours of a legend who would be able to travel through walls, so I think giving that ability to Wraith would be perfect for her.
Message 8 of 31 (617 Views)

★★ Pro
Message 9 of 31 (608 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PJBurrows1991 Better idea go back to not playing apex. They nerf her abilities because they are too scared to ruin her hit box.
Message 10 of 31 (588 Views)