Re: Wraith is nerfed to DEATH!!!

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

Wraith is nerfed to DEATH!!!

★★★ Newbie

Either remove Wraith or leave her alone....u have made her near impossible to use compared to almost every other legend...where as im tired of all the buffs to Gibraltor, and returning his gun shield damage to 50 from 75 not a nerf.....COME ON!!!!!

Message 1 of 100 (15,158 Views)

@Whisp3rD34th Haha, nothing better. There are other characters in the game other than wraith, if she is bad now use someone else.

She is still strong, hence the pick rate.
Message 2 of 100 (15,081 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Whisp3rD34th
I honestly think wraith needs an entire overhaul..

1st the escape danger does take way to long to activate this should be almost instant as its an escape skill which means using it on low health which ultimately gets you killed waiting for it to work
2nd wraiths running is stupid she is not Naruto... if wraith is running towards you unaware of enemies it is all to easy to headshot because that's basically the only target you can see and with a +5% damage against her.
3rd what exactly is the point in a skill based shooter of having a passive that says she is harder to hit, how does that even work when adding the +5% damage against her? I mean if it was a turn based game with rng hit chance worked out by range and a shooter skill modifier sure wraith and lifeline next to each other and another character 20 feet away shooting at both, lifeline would be easier to hit by X% but in a real time fps where the aim is controlled by players and not rng this passive hard to hit thing is bs, players with bad aim are not missing because wraith is hard to hit but because they are not good at aiming, likewise players who can aim well will hit wraith regardless of the hard to hit passive.. if wraith was truly hard to hit she should receive less damage taken similar to gibby who is op to an absurd level... gibby with purple armour his arm shield and full health has 275 points of protection to deplete plus 15% damage reduction which puts him at around 315 damage before being knocked down that he can take but wraith who is apparently hard to hit takes extra damage and only has a 190 points before downed. obviously this is not exactly true because the health/shields are not being buffed/debuffed but weapons damage is but you get the point im making im sure..

Message 3 of 100 (15,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The wraith nerfs are getting to out of hand. They have been nerfing her every season and not doing anything to make up for it. The more they nerf her the more players are going to lose interest in the game and leave. I have 20k kills on wraith and them nerfing  her constantly doesn’t want to make me play the game anymore. She has been hit the hardest out of all the legends. I know they want players to play different legends but I don’t think this is the way to go. You get attached to one or two characters and master them. That’s just the way that most of the game goes Nerfing the life out of one or two characters is what kills a lot of games for players. You can see that with games that aren’t even apex. Buff some of the other characters and go from there hold on all the nerfing. The dev really need to have a chat or live stream and address some of these issues. Not saying that everyone’s opinion on the game is right or wrong but some of the decisions are a little questionable. 

Message 4 of 100 (15,035 Views)

★ Guide

It was already too far with the last nerf, this has gone beyond that now.. literally cant ever 1v1 a gibraltar unless the opponent is bad. Low profile needs to be removed, or Wraith needs to be reworked, she now needs to be buffed; people dont realise that the high pick rates are due to people becoming attached to the legends. It's an awful feeling having to replace a legend you're fond of because they're at a big disadvantage, I'm sick of Respawn's unwarranted nerfing of good, enjoyable legends. Wattson got the biggest nerf in this patch because her legs are the big majority of her hitbox, absolutely unbelievable

Message 5 of 100 (15,033 Views)

★★ Expert
@lordalmighty1 Gibby with purple armor would only have 250, not 275. You seem to forget that they nerfed his arm shield.
Also, why should a difficult character to hit take less damage? They are hard to hit, so they shouldn't be buffed even further by taking less damage when they're actually hit.
You overestimate Gibby. He can tank damage, he is also a more stationary character. Just flank or use any other tactic than a head on 1v1 fight where you trade blows. Grenades, peeking, using abilities, there are tons of options. Gibby also has a huge hitbox, so running away isn't really an option for him.
True, good players will still hit Wraith, but it is more difficult.
How would a wraith be unaware of an enemy watching her? she literally has a passive that will warn her of this.
How is aim controlled by rng?
Message 6 of 100 (14,999 Views)

★★ Expert
@NerfGameKiller She has been hit the hardest. Maybe too hard. But there are still a lot of people who play her, which seems to indicate that she hasn't been nerfed too hard.
Any future nerfs would probably be too much, but it isn't like Wraith is now underpowered.
Message 7 of 100 (14,997 Views)

★★ Guide
@ONI_VR Uhhh, no the high pick rate is NOT because people are attached to the legend. If a legend is (in game) bad, they will not be used. If they have a significant advantage over other legends, they will.

There's a reason why Wraith and Pathfinder are the one-two combo for most used in the game, they are small and hard to hit with the absolute best tactically useful skills.

I hope they continue to nerf the ever loving * out of both of them just so other legends get used.
Message 8 of 100 (14,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@S8N_Spawn Nerfing the hell out of other characters isn’t always the answer. Buffs can be given to other legends to help out. If you nerf certain characters to the ground you are going to lose a good amount of your player base. It just  sounds to me like you are tired of facing those characters because they may be better players. Yes some of the characters are smaller which makes them “hard to hit” but you got to remember those characters have a 5% damage intake increase on them. Most of better players play path and wraith because other characters have underwhelming abilities and need buffs. Some people just play the characters because they like their lure.  Also on top of that I just think the game needs new legends in general. Nerfing characters I invested my time in isn’t going to make me want to switch and play different legends and that’s just facts.😂

Message 9 of 100 (14,954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Sir_Named I didn’t say she is underpowered. I’m just saying nerfing her close to the ground isn’t helping the game. The damage intake is fine whatever. But they just really need to buff the other characters. There is nothing more I can say but if people think nerfing those characters will make them switch to start over on other characters they aren’t fully correct with that, especially the people who invested time into those certain legends. Lifeline,octane, and mirage really need buffs. Even if they keep nerfing wraith and path, the other characters will still be weak. In general not everyone is going to be happy and that’s just facts but it seems that wraith is just getting picked on by the devs and it’s rubbing people the wrong way. Buff up some of the other characters first before going on a nerfing spree unless it is really needed.

Message 10 of 100 (14,941 Views)