Wraith is everywhere...

by Ionzur

Original Post

Wraith is everywhere...

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Disgust seeing wraith everywhere in the game. It started to bother me. In the match the half of player almost wraith.

Message 1 of 16 (925 Views)

Re: Wraith is everywhere...

★ Guide

~25% of the playerbase are wraith mains]

Respawn will NEVER nerf her. wraith mains are where are the whales and sweats are and that slice of their playerbase is too valueable to lose so they will never touch her without buffing her at the same time. Theres a reason wraith gets a skin in almost every event, even if they have to recolor an old one.

If you lurk the forums long enough you will see multiple threads by wraith mains where they asking for her to be BUFFED. This game will never be balanced.

a third of the playerbase.pngnothing to see here folks pure coincidence.png

Message 2 of 16 (885 Views)

@Eurlannd Those wraith mains are the same people that instantly raid the forum when Wraith did not save them once. Meanwhile, all I'm asking for is to give spy-boi a tiny bit more uses so he can actually do his job of a surveillance expert a bit more... expertly. But just like a proper wraith nerf, this buff will never happen.
Message 3 of 16 (879 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Respawn couldn't balance standing on one leg.

They promote inequality and just buff wraith constantly.

Message 4 of 16 (758 Views)

★ Guide

@S1mmOJ I like how when they announced a wraith """rework"" all they did was make her ability not braindead easy to use, and then proceeded to buff literally everything else about it making it an even better get out of jail ability than it was before.

anyone who thinks wraith's recent change was a nerf is either a terrible player or theyre having a laugh

Message 5 of 16 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Eurlannd amen brother.

Message 6 of 16 (700 Views)

★ Apprentice

Wraith has the best kit arguably compared to all the other legends. Its not a surprise at all that her pick rate is so high therefore alot of players. Although there are alot of players using her most of them dont even know how to utilize her to her highest potential. The people that are crying like the gold players in this forum dont know how to counter. Just get better.

Message 7 of 16 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@IonzurI truly only feel bad for those players who don't take advantage of the whole roster of unique Legends we have to our disposal. I see Wraiths get smashed all day long... but it's more sad to see players not trying out different characters. I really like the power-shift to Wraith's tactical -the activation time. Too many times, they'll slow down to use their Phase, only to give me a free knockdown. Perhaps the slowdown while activating, or the period of not being able to fire after using her tactical; Should be longer? Or more severe? 

It's a powerful tool; Not being able to take (or give) damage during a period of time. It'd gotta be tuned not to be too... 'silly', I guess? Almost reminds me of LoL's Zhonya's...

Message 8 of 16 (622 Views)

★★★ Guide

Its a bit.. sad to watch, that they add a new legend every season(which is a good thing), but wraith and pathfinder still have priority.Raised eyebrow

Message 9 of 16 (583 Views)

@DesertDust91 Yes, because like I explained a long while ago, legends who have both an excellent hitbox and also abilities based around survival and dodging conflicts are more likely to be taken. Why would I take a legend that has some cool drone or can place more than just obviously placed fences, if I can have a legend that can get me on top of a mountain or roof to give me time to heal up and re-engage combat very soon after?
Message 10 of 16 (567 Views)