Re: Wraith hitbox is too small, anyone else feel dat?

by Ironflower196

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

If wraith's hitbox is increased,im leaving this game and so is many other wraith mains...atleast they are gonna stop playing wraith for sure...people with more than 30000 kills with wraith are gonna stop playing her.

Other legends have unique hitbox too.its not fair to destroy a legend used and mained by so many players...nobody thought people would still play wraith after the previous nerf,they are still playing because they are so obsessed with her.

Message 11 of 16 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ironflower196 to be completely honest I can’t tell if your being serious your saying wraith is the best character in the game? She never was the only good part about her is her movement which was completely ruined by awful players complaining wraith is honestly one of the worst legends now if you can’t hit a wraith from point blank range hipfiring I have nothing other to say then just quit playing FPS games
Message 12 of 16 (317 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@lDarkenzl I'm sorry you're right she's terrible. That's why she is at the top in almost every single category that matters.
Message 13 of 16 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ironflower196 Like what? Death rate? I don’t even bother using her moves in fights because they’re completely useless and ngl if you struggle to kill a wraith you really need to improve your aim
Message 14 of 16 (279 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@lDarkenzl A smaller character is harder to hit and that can't be disputed. How hard she is to hit is debatable but she is one of the tougher Legends to land shots on.

I also hear that they plan to buff her abilities along with making her thicker so what's the issue?

If you hit Wraith as easily as you hit Bloodhound then making them the same size shouldn't be an issue to you. Plus they're buffing her abilities so this is nothing but a win for Wraith right?

Message 15 of 16 (263 Views)

★★★ Novice

Think they already stated they plan/might be changing her hitbox in the near future, I think S8. 

So the devs agree (so do I, even though I like wraith)

Standard smile

Message 16 of 16 (245 Views)