Re: Wraith hitbox is too small, anyone else feel dat?

by Gator762FMJ

Original Post

Wraith hitbox is too small, anyone else feel dat?

★★★★ Novice

I feel like Wraith's hitbox is sooo tiny. Every legend they add has a good solid hitbox, it feels like they're possible to kill. I feel pretty good with around a 1.3 K/D and I feel like she needs to have a bigger hitbox anyone else feel that? Like I down them to less than 25 go really up close for a battle and not a single shot hits.

Message 1 of 16 (1,929 Views)

★★★ Pro

It is and even with the new running animations, Wraith is still hard to aim at. The only fix is for the devs to make all hitboxes the same in this game. Something that will later remove the Low Profile and Fortify passives from the game if ever done. 

Message 2 of 16 (1,920 Views)

★★ Expert
@Leo_the_Lion25 That would be pretty difficult though, possibly impossible if you will.
They’d have to change all the models for the characters to be essentially the same, which would result in drastic changes to their design. Also, some legends might get nerfed by it even if they shouldn’t have gotten a nerf.
Message 3 of 16 (1,916 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sir_Named Yeah, they need to go over all skins/poses/banners/finishers/etc.

It not an easy fix for sure.
Message 4 of 16 (1,911 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SealsRGnarlyWraith, horizon (too skinny), lifeline... No hitbox.

Message 5 of 16 (1,898 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SealsRGnarly Haha everyone feels dis, but they don't do anything about it.
Message 6 of 16 (1,851 Views)

★ Guide
@Ironflower196 This right here.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIX THIS!!!

I remember the Aftermarket patch notes:
https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/news/aftermarket-patch-notes
"Wraith is a very challenging Legend to nerf. We look at Legend performance across a number of axes: how often trios with this Legend on them win games / place highly, how often this Legend gets knock downs vs is knocked down, how often this Legend is picked. Across each and every single one of these axes, Wraith dominates."

Because she is so small! You can literally do better in a match by picking Wraith and just ignoring all her abilities.

It's too big of an advantage. Not only is she harder to hit with single projectile weapons, her hitbox is so much smaller she effectively takes less damage from shotguns in many cases because less pellets are hitting her.
Message 7 of 16 (1,809 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Gator762FMJ I quit using shotguns because of wraith, I shouldn't miss half my shots hip firing and then connect for 32 damage when I do hit her.
Message 8 of 16 (1,802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SealsRGnarlyLol after al the nerf shes getting you wanna enlarge her hitbox, i mean really.....improve your aim.
Wraith aint worth nothing after the nerfs, so go ahead remove her from the game for all i care, ill just main another one for another 26252625226 hours

Message 9 of 16 (1,782 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@III_Rx_Queen_III Lol Typical sweat box. Get guud spend as much time playing as I do, im so sorry we are just simple ppl with lives that extend beyond video games. No1 cares about her abilities but that is all they nerf her hitbox has always been the issue. Seriously tho what have they nerfed? Her portal wow its such a debilitating nerf. Her phase? it was op at first then they rework it so it wasn't get out of jail free, but is still one of the best abilities. Wah wah all they do is nerf wraith 😭😭😭. She is still the strongest character in the game by a good margin. But she's not as strong as she use to be😭😭😭 cry me a river. Haha
Message 10 of 16 (1,763 Views)