Wraith balancing

by ONI_VR

Original Post

Wraith balancing

★ Guide

In Season 4, for some reason, it has been getting progressively harder to use the tactical as Wraith, 40% of the time it's either too late or it activates as I'm downed, the delay for Wraith is really, really bad.
Every legend's tactical has an upside as well as a downside, Wraith's downside is that the trail and sound effects are an immediate "follow-for-a-free-kill", the upside is, well, her tactical. I think of either two things that could make this pre-season deal less frustrating, her tactical delay either needs to be shortened, or removed; if not, please revert her to how she was before the nerf while keeping the delay.
I've been playing Wraith since launch and I can't begin to tell you the amount of dumb situations that could've been avoided if it wasn't for the delay, it's something a lot of people complain about and has been happening since pre-season (just not as bad as now).
I understand a lot of people think that she doesn't need to be buffed because she "has a good kit", but Wraith has never ever been buffed, only nerfed several times, we need something to work with. Good players make the legends, and I hate to see the general view skewed.

Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)

Re: Wraith balancing

★ Guide
@ONI_VR You know, I had a giant essay planned and half written before my page refreshed itself on my phone about this exact problem. Thank you for making my life easier; and I agree 100% please fix wraith. It’s only getting worse...
Message 2 of 3 (329 Views)

Re: Wraith balancing

★ Guide
@SG_Trigger131 You're welcome!! I really need game testers to play her more to show them this problem, I'm collecting clips of it happening and also when I get shot in my void, would love to finish up and make a compilation soon for the devs Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (292 Views)