Re: Wraith/Gibraltar Nerf

by heme725

Original Post

Wraith/Gibraltar Nerf

★★★★ Guide

So recently, I've decided to play Wraith and Gibraltar to see why everyone says they're so amazing. And I came to the conclusion that the reason everyone says they're amazing, is because they require absolutely no skill to play. Gibraltar has been buffed to the point of immortality. Wraith's tactical is an automatic get out of jail free card. Both of these legends need serious nerfs. Here are my ideas:

Gibraltar

1. Nerf the amount of health that his gun shield has. It is so annoying to get in a gunfight with a Gibraltar, almost win, and then have them kill you because they have an extra 50 health.

2. Dome shield shouldn't be indestructible. You should be able to destroy the thing that creates it (I don't know what this thing is called, but it resembles a Wattson node).

3. You can chuck any throwable through a dome shield.

4. Greatly increase dome shield cool down.

Wraith (Possible rework)

1. Rework the tactical so it works kind of like teleport in hyper scape, except you can go through walls. It takes 3 seconds to draw your gun after you teleport. During this time you have a 40% slow.

2. Ultimate last for 30 seconds, not 1 minute.

Please consider these changes.

Message 1 of 7 (616 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@s0apt0ken Why would anyone consider your changes when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about? They require no skill to play? Is that why the most skilled players in the game use them? Lol. Oh and gibs is immortal? Thats why he is in the bottom half of pick rates right. I guess because ppl don't want to play with an unfair legend. Please try to use your brain more effectively when you are talking, idk how many more brain cells I can stand to lose reading comments like this.
Message 2 of 7 (546 Views)

★ Guide
@s0apt0ken Remove wraith in game.
Message 3 of 7 (540 Views)

★ Novice
Message 4 of 7 (461 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Gibraltar is not "unkillable" he's 3 m³ wide if you're fighting inside EVERY SHOT will hit him, don't get me started on people with shotguns. Wraith and Lifeline (and on a lower level, Octane) are really hard to hit though, especially Wraith with her weird animations where she's always half-crouched. You try shooting at her with a Mastiff, do 12 damage and then die. Gibraltar is fine.

Message 5 of 7 (429 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EldritchElvis Who cares if he's super easy to hit. He takes 15% less damage, and can pull out an extra 50 health. You have no idea how many battles I would have won, but lost because of that shield.
Message 6 of 7 (378 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@s0apt0ken Yeah that was the intended purpose of that shield. 1v1 trades against Gibraltar should end in your death. I know the feeling of dying to that shield but it only happens when I'm stupid enough to trade with him just because I think I'm winning.

I don't mean any disrespect here but I'm pretty sure its the same case with everyone that complains about him. You've gained an early lead in a gun fight only for him to tank your shots and drop you in the end. You know that's how his kit works and that you shouldn't fight him that way and you do it every time anyway. It's annoying to have to change the way you fight for one character (technically Caustic too) but he shouldn't be fought like every other Legend.

I don't like portions of his kit either but he's well balanced right now so there's no reason to complain.

Message 7 of 7 (359 Views)