Re: Wraith Buff

by mkmarie200

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@S8N_Spawn i agree your right ill wait some time see how they feel. It needs to be to where it takes skill to use but is still effective enough once players learn the adjustment
Message 11 of 19 (409 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@S8N_Spawn mabey theres a difference too between console and pc because of lag issues on console vs pc ? Im on console and it seems to be just activated as im shot and downed even while manuvering around cover. Also been fully downed with old wraith still in phase litteraly on the ground in wraith phase. This was before the added delay definitely lag but the delay now allows room for more lag atlease thats the issue i experienced. Of course i definitely miss old wraith but im not asking for them to bring her back
Message 12 of 19 (405 Views)

★★ Guide
@mkmarie200 For sure, the delay + lag has killed me many times too, but that's the problem, if you're using her phase because you're already getting shot, you're using it wrong (I'm guilty too) and trying to just get away free while any other legend doesn't have that ability.

You gotta change your thoughts on how to use phase, if you're doing it while already getting shot, change to get behind cover before trying to use it.
Message 13 of 19 (400 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@S8N_Spawn I do get behind cover sometimes theres none or i have a rock
Message 14 of 19 (397 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@S8N_Spawn loba has about the same thing in teleportation , but her tactical is strait broken
Message 15 of 19 (396 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@S8N_Spawn I do understand what your saying because trust me i have reworked completely how i use her i still main her so i definitely know i had to change a lot to keep her i dont mind actually i took it as a challenge but it does feel slightly too long loba does too i could really put to use .05 of that removed even just that little smudge thats all i ask
Message 16 of 19 (395 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And dont see quite how its get out of jail free card when they can so easily chase you down? Its a chance ro escape not a garentee 

Message 17 of 19 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@mkmarie200That's the point, you are trying to use it as a get out of jail free card. What would you do if you were any other legend? Most likely not put yourself in a situation where you need to phase out, just do that instead of be ultra aggressive with Wraith.

Message 18 of 19 (373 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@mkmarie200 I agree
Message 19 of 19 (345 Views)