Will we ever see previous Exclusive Legendary skins again?

by 031567

Original Post

Will we ever see previous Exclusive Legendary skins again?

★ Guide

There has been several skins that have a exclusive designs for legendary skins, but are they only available once?

(Example: Red Shift Skin)

Shown in season 4 trailer (skydives), but will it ever return in store?

Will we ever see skins again from previous seasons?

Maybe not put these in store, but just make previous skins available under a certain legend whenever whatever.

Some skins were awesome to have, then sometimes your a little short on money, but will some previous skins ever return?

Message 1 of 16 (9,650 Views)

Re: Will we ever see previous Exclusive Legendary skins again?

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

I want them to bring back old exclusives aswell... or atleast redesign their exclusives tab to show 2 exclusives that rotate on like a 3 1/2 day period as 7 days is way too long and most of us older players have 200-300k-+ legend tokens laying around doing nothing and this would allow us to have a slightly better chance to spend tokens but honestly I don’t have many skins/weapons to upgrade with and ive played almost 1k hrs and maybe even they could move the gun charms somewhere else and add a 3rd exclusive section for classic exclusives to refeature some of the old skins every week but maybe the classics could be set on a 7 day timer so they maintain their rarity and arn’t showing 2 of them every week

I really want this Bangalore Skin but I heard that they are not bringing back exclusive skins but they will make new exclusives for skins that have already used in the past, I just want them to make exclusives for the old legends like bangalore or bloodhound... all you ever see exclusives for is wraith, pathfinder, Gibralter, Crypto, Mirage and Wattson while most of the original legends that are used less never get any love, Bangalore is the one legend that always gets screwed over on skins... there have only been like 4?good bangalore skins the one i just shown, iron crown event one, The Soriee event one and the season 2 battlepass one that was free at the beginning but other than that I only use the twitch prime one which is ok but has nessys all over it and looks like pajamas

Message 2 of 16 (9,622 Views)

★ Guide
@FaIIenAngeI777 I agree that Bangalore doesn't get many skins, or other Legends. And the store timer is way too slow. It should switch every 2 to 3 days. Though bringing back old skins if new ones are too common would be nice. Back in Wild Frontier I kinda liked the Octane skin (forgot the name), but ever since it went away, it never returned. It would be nice to have. Maybe even cheaper since it's a year old?
Message 3 of 16 (9,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@031567I don’t think they should be cheaper since they are older exclusives to maintain rarity but I wouldn’t mind paying double for old exclusive skins, I have 200k+ legend tokens and not many skins that are upgradable so I would spend 20-25k ish tokens on that bangalore skin and maybe a few other skins if I could upgrade them but like I said I don’t have many after 1k hours of mostly F2P besides buying BattlePasses and the Lifeline/Bloodhound Bundle

Message 4 of 16 (9,577 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hope they don't bring back rare skins. They would lose their value

Message 5 of 16 (9,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, but for players like me who were younger when the game released and didn't have the funds, it kinda sucks. I've been playing since season 1, but don't have an old exclusive skin for my main.

Message 6 of 16 (8,989 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The only reason you want them back is that you don't have them, If they bring them back, then they are sell-outs. The only reason I spent money on them in the first place was that they are EXCLUSIVE. Do people forget what Exclusive means? Bringing back a vintage item like that, instantly makes it common and destroys all meaning and symbol it has, go get a new skin, you missed out. 

Message 7 of 16 (6,817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I don't know if this would be ever possible, but I would love if EA brings back old Season Level 100/110 Reactive Skins. I know that some people will say:" but then it will be no longer rare"., But I just love the skins and would pay actual Money. Like for the wingman skin, it looks just so clean and at the time this Season were out, I wasn't able to spend money in Battle passes. I just Buyed my first Battle Pass (Season 7)! Frown

Message 8 of 16 (6,519 Views)

★★ Novice
@sokandi Maybe even in a just different version, because some people have actually 100-400k Legend Tokens laying around.
Message 9 of 16 (6,518 Views)

★ Guide
@Uncle-Tezza_AUS I understand that completely, but I'm mentioning Re-colors. I own ALL Octane's skins for $300 + heirloom. I hate that Laughing Fool or Clock Tane is returning. THAT should be exclusive, but re-colors no not really.
Message 10 of 16 (6,493 Views)