Re: Why dont you

by Cogbro3K

Original Post

Why dont you

★★★ Apprentice

Just make all the legends have the same size hitbox. Seeing how you cant balance anything in this game, it will at least make the game more fair for everyone 

Message 1 of 4 (338 Views)

★ Guide

The whole point of Apex Legends is that the Legends are different. Different abilities, different sizes. It is what makes apex different fro all the other BR games.

Message 2 of 4 (301 Views)

★★ Guide

I dont mind different hitbox, doesnt matter to me... only the broken pathfinder and overall hitreg bothers me... well it did bother me but now I gave up as its clear the devs dont care about whats really broken in the game... but hey we get more skins... thats what matter most to EA

Message 3 of 4 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree. Hitboxes need to be equal across the board. Having the game unequal and stacked against certain players simply based on what characters they choose doesn't promote any semblance of balanced or skillful play. It's inherently unbalanced from the very beginning. It's like running in a race, but you're forced to run it with a broken leg because you couldn't pick the smallest one first.

"But get gud" cries the Wraith main.
No. How about you level the playing field. Give everybody equal footing. Then let skill show who is the better player, not the one with a hitbox half the size of everybody else. Artificial handicap forced onto a player doesn't equate skill or the lack of it.

Fix hitboxes and I can pretty much guarantee many players would return. It remains my #2 complaint about this game. #1 remains reserved for hackers, and #3 is saved for forced teams.

Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)