Why Caustic bad and how we can fix it

by moder913

Original Post

Why Caustic bad and how we can fix it

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Let me explain, why Caustic very weak in Season 7.
1) Season 7 nerf.
I don't understand why bluffed vision was a big problem, because it's was the main reason why Caustic CAN hold the building for a while, but now he CAN'T do that, because no one cares about 6-7 damage at the first seconds in the gas and all legends can just go through it and easily kill you.
2) New map.
You know, what Olympus really is? Fields, fields and... What? Correct! FIELDS! New vehicle can help Caustic get to the building, but if you don't have one, you are DEAD and that's it. Caustic don't have mobility and that's fine for him, but even new locations don't have more that 1-2 good buildings for hide and make a good spot for defence and that's another reason why Caustic is weak.
So, Respawn, if you REALLY don't like bluffed vision, I can give you some ideas for making Caustic good defence character.
1) Make his traps endless.

So, if Caustic gas now not so dangerous for enemies, I think it's will better if gas canisters didn't disappear after first use. It will help Caustic defend himself by shooting, instead of placing a new canisters all over again.

2) Make his ult recharge faster.

Caustic ultimate ability recharging very slow and with new gas doesnt make any sence, that why will be good if you slow down recharge time for 30 second or more.

Caustic is my favorite legends and I love to play him, but now game force me to find a new main, so I be very happy if developers hear me and make Caustic great again. Thanks for listening.

Message 1 of 1 (186 Views)