Re: Who do you think are the top 5 legends?

by Dedprice

Original Post

Who do you think are the top 5 legends?

★★★★ Guide

Just wondering, who do you think are the top 5 legends?

Message 1 of 24 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@s0apt0ken
1-Wraith
2-Gibraltar
3-Pathfinder
4-Wattson
5-Caustic
Message 2 of 24 (823 Views)

★★★ Pro

1- Wraith

2- Wattson 

3 - Pathfinder

4 - Gibraltar

5 - Caustic

You should definitely try all these Legends as they are must picks right now

Message 3 of 24 (806 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've been looking for a new main, or at least a new character to get to 1,000 kills with. These lists are really helpful.

Message 4 of 24 (792 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ahh this is a very good question. My answer? Depending on my success with each Legend... I'd say: ALL OF THEM are in 1st place. No really! They all perform pretty great- for me at least.

Message 5 of 24 (773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@StarMystro I see your point, but I can't agree with you. None of the legends are terrible, but you can't deny the fact that some are a little bit better than others.

Message 6 of 24 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@s0apt0kenI don’t really think there is a best legend as each character fits in a different play style, like wraith is an aggressive player while crypto allow you take your time and make smart plays with his drone like using it as a distraction. I suggest playing every character loads of times and learning how to use them effectively then make your choice

Message 7 of 24 (698 Views)

★ Apprentice
@s0apt0ken Cough cough 1st place is everyone but crypto.
2nd place -
3rd place
4th place- crypto, only be because his ult takes out two bars of shields
Message 8 of 24 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

#1- Gibraltar. Late game that extra damage reduction and shield will win you any 1v1 of it's shot for shot. You can basically see it as an extra shield bar that you carry at all times. Also his done has faster revives and healing. Some think it makes lifeline look pathetic.

#2 life line. - a healing drone, that you can actually use as cover, drop to revive someone with an invincible shield, for yourself to also heal or reload, or just use, and the ability to call down loot? Dope.

1-3#- Caustic. He isn't exactly situational. He can be used anywhere. Drop tons of fart cannisters that make Bangalore literally look like a offbrand rip off, obscure enemy sight, gain knowledge of enemies on damage, or if they shoot a cannister, (you will always know where they are basically with a well placed trap(s) set up. A reloading ult grenade that does all the above but ranged, damage reduction passive, and his farts also do increasing D.o.T. he is #1 on paper, but 1-3 based on YOUR skill. Not many people play their abilities well, despite how easy he is.

4. Revenant. Kill. Ult. Kill. Die. Keep killing. Repeat. His crouch strafe speed can make him extremely versatile close quarters and even when sniping as his peek game can be missed if you blink. Get some good slides and combine all this and you'd be surprised.

5. Wraith. Teleports and damage immunity for all of it. No draw backs except players can use her ult, but who charges through a wraith portal? No one knows where it goes and it's so easy to trap. Wraith just stands behind one end and if you go through, an automatic weapon will typically down you before you have a chance. Also just looking at her alerts her that someone aimed at her. There is no surprise attack on an attentive wraith.

Message 9 of 24 (666 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@s0apt0ken Ahh now I'm willing for discussion! Who, or which Legends do you feel are... lacking? (I'm not lookin' to fight, just chat about it)
Message 10 of 24 (606 Views)