We need to talk about Loba

by rue_pardox

Original Post

We need to talk about Loba

★★★ Newbie

Loba...Loba, Loba, Loba. Thinking You silly useless goose. 

Look I like Loba just as much as the next but let's be real here...she's complete garbo. My main issue is that she's referred to as a "Support" character which is ironic when every Loba I run into sets off her beacon of a staff alerting everyone in a ten mile radius only to yeet her bracelet into a Gibby barrage. Congratulation, you're now a 2v3 or worse. Now I'm sure there are good or even superb Loba players out there but I don't think she's reached her full potential. Especially with all the new competition on the way. So here are my ideas for a change in Loba.

Now her Bracelet is her biggest issue in my opinion. It has slow weapon swap post tac, ability, long cool down, and worst or all it's pretty selfish for a Support. My biggest idea to improve this is to allow Loba to re-teleport when reviving a down teammate. Example: Maybe your buddy goes down wile your still in safe cover, toss your bracelet and now you're given a 5 second window to start a revive.Once the revive animation is activated you both re-teleport back to your initial thrown location. Making her the true angel we need. Angel 

Another idea is to  lower the tac. ability cool down so that she can utilize her jump at least twice during a real fight. I think this will make her more evasive and (or) reliable in getting into a team fight at greater distances. 

I realize that this is a lot for one ability but it's the best I could think of. So if you have any ideas regarding her passive, ult or even her tactical ability, please, share your thoughts. I personally would love to see this change. It would make Loba almost a whole new character and we've seen that in so many like Mirage, Lifeline and Wraith. I think it's time we get the Loba buff we deserve so that we can be true supports. Nerd

Message 1 of 1 (162 Views)