Wattson needs Buffs! She's Bad my god

by Leo_the_Lion25

Original Post

Wattson needs Buffs! She's Bad my god

★★★ Pro
  1. Dude, give Wattson 15% reduced damage.
  2. Increase the radius of her ultimate
  3. Make her ultimate go throw objects like Gib's Dome does so it can regenerate shields while taking cover during a gun fight.
  4. Slightly increase regenerate of her ultimate. I don't know what it is but it is so slow and can't even regen 25 health. I rather pop a shield cell sadly, if you need to nerf her, make her have 2 ultimate up rather than 3. Let's be real, who needs 3 of these things. 2 is fine but you need to make it regen faster because it can't regen 25 shield fast enough
  5. Make her deploy slightly faster with her fences. Please give her 4 charges and not three because it takes 4 to close something perfectly. She can have 12 rods up at once so why in the world does she has 3 charges. Please make it 4.

Long story short, she is THICC. Takes too much damage. I lose fights more often with her. Her ult is the worst in the game. She is the worst legend in the game and Gib and Caustic became better than her. This is because she's new and you guys are testing things out. But I tell you, she needs the 15% reduced damage, increased ult buffs and slightly faster deployment. 

I like Wattson and would like to main her. But at this rate, I might go back to my Lifeline girl.

Thank you for reading. I seriously need a new Legend to main and I want it to be Wattson. But god, she THICC

Message 1 of 21 (1,465 Views)

Re: Wattson needs Buffs! She's Bad my god

★★★ Pro

To add more things that don't make sense is her ultimate also regenerate enemy shield health. That is beyond dumb, why would I want to regenerate my foe's health? 

Message 2 of 21 (1,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Leo_the_Lion25She isn't thicc at all - you're either lying or wrong mate :S Go into a game with your friend and land somewhere quiet and shoot at her. Her hitbox is the same size as lifelines. You can shoot through her backpack and tesla coils. She's got as much visual fluff that you can't hit as Pathfinder.

I struggle to hit her more than any other character because I don't know what I'm aiming at instinctively yet.  It might get better.

Repeating this lie everywhere is a crap thing to do.

Message 3 of 21 (1,428 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Her ultimate is the one need the buff

Message 4 of 21 (1,394 Views)

★★ Pro
@MELLOWautomata67 How so, specifically? Her ultimate has pulled my team out of the fire a few times when people have been trying to 3P by spamming nades to soften us up. The supplementary shield boost is nice as well if you dont have batteries and only cells.
Message 5 of 21 (1,386 Views)

★★ Apprentice
  1. 1. Perfect place ultimate 2. Enemy can Be recharge shield while at other wattson team. 3. it recharge slow like i sitting with my granny. 
Message 6 of 21 (1,384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@MELLOWautomata67How does it need a buff? You're saying to make it charge shields faster?

If so I disagree. The shield charging is a nice effect but its only half of what the ultimate does and because of her passive it can be practically spammed.

If your team rotate out whilst fighting, the supplementary shields while you're charging up with cells means that you don't need batteries even if you've got massive shields.

It's not going to stop a hard push where you're all on deck at once, but combined with her tactical and with team mates putting some fire down : it's good.

Serious question : how can anyone claim to have played enough yet to know that she needs a buff?  If she was absolutely useless in everyone's hands then I'd agree, but I've had team mates learning to play her who have turned games around when we would have been 3ped and destroyed.

Message 7 of 21 (1,376 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Even her passive is very gd but it takes ur loadout on risk for stacking accelarant.

*btw everyone has opinion*

IF you like her as she is then so and other who don't they can complain and devolpers can decise should they buff Or not.

This happen to caustic too. Many complain at release. 

Message 8 of 21 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Leo_the_Lion25 wrote:

To add more things that don't make sense is her ultimate also regenerate enemy shield health. That is beyond dumb, why would I want to regenerate my foe's health? 

Did you not say you mained Lifeline before? She do the same thing with here healing drone... Nothing strange here.

Message 9 of 21 (1,286 Views)

★★ Pro

I've just thought of something :

You guys do know that you can put 3 of her ultimates down at once, right?  It's definitely not underpowered.

Message 10 of 21 (1,254 Views)