Watson’s Ult. Should Have A Time Duration Like All Other Legends

by PA94303

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Watson’s Ult. Should Have A Time Duration Like All Other Legends

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Personally, imo I believe Watson’s ultimate needing to be destroyed as the only way it vanishes is to overpowered and unfair. Let’s say it’s down to 2 squads and a Watson happened to be on one team, uses their ultimate as they set up to camp and now the other team has no option what so ever but to severely rush or shoot it while also getting shot at it. I believe her power should have a time limit and then disappear just like every other Legends ultimate. It’ just makes sense. That and you gotta keep in mind she can shield a fortress of electricity so rushing will be kinda questionable. Too much of an advantage to me but other than that she sounds dope! Imagine having bloodhounds ultimate and using it and you remain like that unless you die, it’s too OP and not fair to all other legends of the Apex community. I say set a timer on how long it’s capable of rejecting incoming damage. Perhaps the same duration as wraiths portal remains open but a tad bit longer. I’m cool with that.

Message 1 of 5 (1,431 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Watson’s Ult. Should Have A Time Duration Like All Other Legends

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

But that’s where I see the problem of having her ultimate last until shot down and destroyed, in the last final round with 2 squads left, if they utilize her fence around a building and place her ultimate on a roof, the opposing team then has to focus on shooting both an enemy and her ultimate device or they have a completely huge disadvantage or they are forced to decide to destroy it or leave it alone and forced to rush the opposing team because ultimates and grenades have no effect until they destroy her ultimate device; But if it had a time limit, now the advantage is only temporary. I hope you understand what I’m imposing.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,367 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

that new upcoming legend (watson)  is a CAMPER GOD.  

Maybe now people can win this game in solo using this . just camp inside building with shields and use ult when enemy is near. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

She does seem annoying especially since she can fully charge her ult with one accelerant (if i heard that right). The rest of her kit seems pretty weak though so I'm not sure weakening her ult makes sense. Camping never works out until the final ring anyway so might as well give her a try and have some fun.

Message 3 of 5 (1,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

But that’s where I see the problem of having her ultimate last until shot down and destroyed, in the last final round with 2 squads left, if they utilize her fence around a building and place her ultimate on a roof, the opposing team then has to focus on shooting both an enemy and her ultimate device or they have a completely huge disadvantage or they are forced to decide to destroy it or leave it alone and forced to rush the opposing team because ultimates and grenades have no effect until they destroy her ultimate device; But if it had a time limit, now the advantage is only temporary. I hope you understand what I’m imposing.

Message 4 of 5 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Pro

Wattson suits my playstyle. I wanted a hero that could regen my shields and also a hero that destroyed bullets coming my way. She is it. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,346 Views)