WHO is Ani! the Ani or A. Smarty pants and the same Ani that crytpo Menchoined!

by Wdragon292

Original Post

WHO is Ani! the Ani or A. Smarty pants and the same Ani that crytpo Menchoined!

★★★ Newbie

who is this Ani! i cant sleep bc of it! crypto meanchioned this ani in the new week but who is i asume she but i believe the ghost would be Ani or A. Smarty Pants im mean sereiosly

A. its A with a Decamialme meaning its some ones name aka Anis! but who is she!!!!!! i cant sleep!!!! how is this ANI the mole!

Crypto "Ani, Its you"

Message 1 of 8 (478 Views)

Re: WHO is Ani! the Ani or A. Smarty pants and the same Ani that crytpo Menchoin

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Wdragon292 wrote:

who is this Ani! i cant sleep bc of it! crypto meanchioned this ani in the new week but who is i asume she but i believe the ghost would be Ani or A. Smarty Pants im mean sereiosly

A. its A with a Decamialme meaning its some ones name aka Anis! but who is she!!!!!! i cant sleep!!!! how is this ANI the mole!

Crypto "Ani, Its you"

Ani is the Korean word for no/not/nay. In Korean its written like this 아니, and is pronounced as ani 

Message 2 of 8 (467 Views)

Re: WHO is Ani! the Ani or A. Smarty pants and the same Ani that crytpo Menchoin

★★★ Newbie
@gfrtfvcsd im stupid thx
Message 3 of 8 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gfrtfvcsd i can now sleep thx
Message 4 of 8 (458 Views)

★★ Expert
@Wdragon292 Crypto guessed it was Caustic.
Message 5 of 8 (390 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sir_Named I agree more less so with crypto
Message 6 of 8 (358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To who the mole is, I'm pretty confident it's Gibraltar. The first quest story ends with the narrator saying high five bruddah. 

Message 7 of 8 (297 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@TheOnenOnlyHero BUT, they also compliment morage (something mirage would do) write in French (wattson) say "independent variable" (caustic) and more.
Message 8 of 8 (265 Views)