Victory Voice Lines

by A_W_S_Jr

Original Post

Victory Voice Lines

★★★★★ Apprentice

Having different / selectable voice lines for the characters to say after winning would add content to fill the loading time between the Apex Champions announcement and showing the winning squad, as well as add to the game overall.

Message 1 of 7 (667 Views)

Re: Victory Voice Lines

Community Manager

Would definitely give you something to look forward to even more at the end. What kind of lines do you have in mind?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Having some of the lines in the rotation be standalone, and others be small dialogue / interactions between the characters still alive in the winning squad would be great, as would dialogue that adds to the game's lore.

Perhaps one could be Mirage inviting his teammates over for a celebratory dinner.

Mirage: "Great job, gang! Who's hungry?"

Pathfinder: "I do not require sustenance."

(Mirage not knowing what sustenance means)

Mirage: "Oh, well, good, 'cause I don't think that's on the menu, anyway."

Message 3 of 7 (502 Views)

★ Guide

Sounds great!

Message 4 of 7 (453 Views)

★★★ Pro
@A_W_S_Jr Sounds fun but wouldn't these co-op dialogues require both players to have them unlocked? Or is it a random dialogue that appears in-game?
Message 5 of 7 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I imagined it more as being randomized, to be honest. The dialogue between characters could be more specific. If it were selectable, the dialogue would be more vague to work with whatever the other players have theirs set as.

Message 6 of 7 (427 Views)

★★★ Pro
@A_W_S_Jr Yeah, I think would be best.
Message 7 of 7 (382 Views)