Valkryie needs nerfed

by Benchwarmerbrew

Original Post

Valkryie needs nerfed

★★★★ Guide

Her jetpack is insanely broken. Can get out of any situation at any time. Can hold down space to get from ground to a 10 story building

Not to mention her Q is so loud she can jetpack on me from 30 feet away and theres NO AUDIO OF IT so I get to get Eva'd for 126 in 2 shots from behind. What a balanced legend

Message 1 of 8 (418 Views)

Re: Valkryie needs nerfed

★★★ Pro
@Benchwarmerbrew They either release legends trash, Fuse n Rampart, or broken like Valk n Horizon lol
Message 2 of 8 (386 Views)

★ Guide
@Benchwarmerbrew First of all, you can still shoot valkyrie when shes flying, while shes completely vulnerable except for a single ability. Im not sure abou the audio thing though, it always plays a flame boost noise for me
Message 3 of 8 (376 Views)

★★ Guide
@TuxTart116 its quieter than her rockets is the problem. I was behind a rocket, she shot rockets while i was popping a battery and next thing i know shes behind me shooting me with a shotgun. we shouldnt have a jetpack character like this. mobility is a huge deal in this game, especially vertical mobility. basically a better pathfinder with no cooldown
Message 4 of 8 (351 Views)

★ Guide
@Tperodactyl All we can do is find ways to counter it, Bloodhound Scan, Crypto Drone, Octane jump pad to get away, or simply just hide she has to run out of fuel, and Valkyrie mains tend to use their jet packs a lot more than necessary
Message 5 of 8 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@BenchwarmerbrewThe way the game works is they usually introduce a legend and then release a new legend to counter them of course this isn’t always the case but I know for a fact Seer has the ability to counter Valkyrie because we saw it in one of the trailers basically his tactical has the ability to ‘’interrupt’’ things like revives, healing items, etc and this ability also temporarily disables Valkyrie’s Jetpack but it would only disable it for a few seconds at the most I would assume but its enough to make Valkyrie fall out of the sky giving you time to damage her before she can safely land and pull out a gun 

Wattson was to counter Octane, Crypto was to counter Wattson/Caustic, then they introduced Revenant so you could EMP and then rev push, but after that things got weird awhile and they just started adding random legends for the most part

Message 6 of 8 (264 Views)

@TheApexLegendNub EA's attempts to introduce an interesting counter-play has backfired immensely. Seer is only going to be good for taking the last straws from enemies. The ability to interrupt conventional items like weapons and consumables is ultimately going to lead to some sort of meta. Not saying that Seer will be overpowered, but this current kit is going to make the game a whole lot more difficult for the average player.
Message 7 of 8 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Benchwarmerbrew Is she really all that oppressive? Apex has audio issues which could make her an annoying ambush character but she doesn't seem all that great. It's pretty common to focus fire her simply because a slow flying character is too tempting a target for anyone to pass up. I've knocked her a few times despite not being in a fight with her just because her flying caught my attention.

Her tactical ability can decide a fight like no other tactical can but it can also be easily avoided. She seems fine to me.

Message 8 of 8 (235 Views)