Re: Update Mirage Passive: “Mirror, Mirror”

by Darker_Souls343

Original Post

Update Mirage Passive: “Mirror, Mirror”

★★ Newbie

This is a concept for an improved, yet balanced passive ability for Mirage. When shot at, two clones appear, and for 15-20 seconds, they mirror the movements of the Mirage player, running along side him and shooting holographic bullets, etc.  I think this would be a fair and useful update and would be much better than the current passive that just delays the player’s inevitable death. This passive would be called “Mirror, Mirror”.

Message 1 of 5 (477 Views)

★ Apprentice
This definently could work, did you get the idea from Mirage on Warframe? She has a super similar ability where copies of her follow her around and mimic what she does
Message 2 of 5 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I agree this would be a great thing for Mirage to have. Mirage on Warframe was my favorite frame by far!
Message 3 of 5 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the similar idea on my post to have it set a displacement effect when shot an image set 5ft from him along with a blurring effect to try and trick which one is him. And his ult should be 100% invisibility as it is to weak the way it is now. He cant shoot but very easy to see and be shot.

Message 4 of 5 (382 Views)

★ Guide

the clones would have to reply randomly 2 on each side 2 on ether left or right keep them guessing if they were to do it n only for 7 second at most, 15-20 to Op

Message 5 of 5 (304 Views)