Re: Unfair Pathfinder Legendaries

by AlmightyPharias

Original Post

Unfair Pathfinder Legendaries

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Why haven't you disabled Pathfinder legendary skins? You have acknowledged multiple times that his hitbox is broken, yet you don't even disable the legendaries which double his size but not his hitbox. Since you are under EA's thumb, I'm sure pay to win skins and characters were always inevitable, I just didn't think you'd be rolling them out before the game found its footing...I just wanted to edit this post to let you know that I just got killed by a low lvl nonlegendary pathfinder with a spitfire because over half of my r301 bullets didn't hit him from ten feet away...I have 5000 kills...[Removed - CM]

Message 1 of 2 (251 Views)

Re: Unfair Pathfinder Legendaries

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

But thank god they buffed gib and caustic with the 10 percent fortified buff... Thank god that we are getting these SOOOO "relevant" updates that improve the quality of the game yet I dont see the difference with issues that plague the game... audio issues are still a thing even after patch, bloodhound is hard to play with certain type of colorblindness, pathfinder hitreg is still a pain

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)