Original Post

Underpowered Legends

★ Guide

IMO this Legends are underpowered (now)

-Lifeline

-Wraith

-Octane

-Mirage

That means the Hitpoints are to big or too much. It feels terible too play with that legends.

Still overpowered in my opinion is Caustic. 

But Respawn do what the whiners do, and not what the supporters of Apex think

Message 1 of 16 (1,206 Views)

Re: Underpowered Legends

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Mirage and caustic and gibraltar need buff

maybe buff octane

Nerf wraith and lifeline

Laught in apex legend to nerf caustic low pick rate and buff wraith and lifeline who have really high pick rate Lmao

damn you are wraith main

Disagree to buff wraith and lifeline and nerf caustic

Message 2 of 16 (1,192 Views)

★ Guide
@MEME_REEEEEEEEEE I see that you have no idea about the game at all. Of course I play wraith but also all the other legends that's why I can compare it. What should be overpowered on Lifeline? lol. Never read something stupid
Message 3 of 16 (1,124 Views)

★ Guide
@donthurtm3 I guarantee that his pick rate is going to be the absolute worst this season. He was garbage preseason and season 1, overshadowed completely season 2 by wattson, and an absolutely worthless pick due to season 3's map layout...yet he needs a nerf?
Message 4 of 16 (1,115 Views)

★ Guide
Not him but his gas. Do you not realize that almost every round someone chooses caustic? What do you think why? Someone who makes a damage between 200 and 300 with other legends, makes with caustic 700-1000 damage. If you are hit by his gas you are completely disabled. You are not even able to move or aim and defend yourself. This must necessarily be changed
Message 5 of 16 (1,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

stop trolling post

now you lies somthing we want to see proof caustic gas can do 700-1000 damage its lies it enver happen

again you lies when you in gas caustic you can still AIM

you are not disable aim when in caustic gas

learn how to counter caustic

Play smart and not rush in building when you see caustic TIP

Message 6 of 16 (1,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@donthurtm3 Caustic has no use other than his gas and you want to focus on nerfing that? Honestly I think you only want him nerfed because you don't enjoy using him and he's strong in ways that your favorite characters aren't. You're overestimating Caustic's effectiveness and he still needs to be buffed.

Lifeline doesn't need a buff but it is a little sad that her ult runs out of use pretty quickly and her drone was weakened. I'd be in favor of improving her kit just to make her more interesting/fun however she is competitive enough.

Wraith is in an ideal place unless they weakened her. Skills are versatile and consistently useful but weak. Strong in gun fights due to being a tough target.

Octane... I dunno but I hear plenty of complaints about his tactical so maybe.

Message 7 of 16 (1,072 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

should be great to see Octane get Buff new passive Fortified

because he take damage when use tactical or give octane buff passive fortified and add when use tactical Stim octane get 35% damage reduction in 10 sec duration and aslo increase he tactical to 6 sec duration up to 10 sec duration

Message 8 of 16 (1,060 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

well trolling post who are wraith main want to buff wraith Lmao

Message 9 of 16 (1,035 Views)

★★ Guide

@donthurtm3 bruh... I'm a Caustic main. Sometimes I go for Bloodhound, Bangalore, or Wattson for some spice. Wraith's hit box is super small and constantly changing shape with how her movements are animated. She's a hard target. If you're maining her and you're still losing as much as it sounds like... then you just need to work on your combat skill and aim.

Caustic does not need a nerf, and is hard to operate as is. His hit box is huge, so youre taking almost all damage. His tactical's deploy slower than a snail crawls, so they cant be used aggressively. Then his ultimate is easily avoidable, because most fights take place outside of buildings.

Message 10 of 16 (1,015 Views)