Two options for each legend spell

by MythBringer

Original Post

Two options for each legend spell

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Could be interesting to see some slight variations of each legend spell. nothing to fancy, just some extra flavor.

You can only choose one of the options. This is not to Increase the number of spells, but to instead give more options to each legend.

Example for revenant: 

1st spell, Tactical:

- default is silence; Works as it is now.

- alternative is a trap that is instantly dropped on the ground, does not holster the weapon. When an enemy steps on the trap, it slows down the enemy, and silence him. Does not do damage.

2nd spell, Ultimate:

- default is Death Totem; Works as it is now.

- alternative is Berserk Mode. When active, the player instantly gains the Death Totem benefits. When he dies, he comes back to the position he casted the ultimate. Friendly units do not benefit from Death Totem.

Example for Loba:

1st spell, Tactical:

- default is burglar's best friend. I do suggest that this spell has the option to be canceled by Mouse 3 for example... 

- alternative it has two casts. First cast, leaves the bracelet on the ground, does not holster the weapon. Second cast, teleport to the location where the bracelet was dropped. Cannot exceed "X" feets.

2nd spell, Ultimate:

- default is black market, work as it is now.

- alternative, black market CD is doubled, but now it always has one inventory of each ammo (60 light, 20 sniper, etc...)

Example for Crypto:

1st spell, Tactical:

- default is surveillance drone, work as it is now.

- alternative, sends the drone in the direction you are facing, up to the maximum range possible. Disappears when it reaches max range. A second cast is available. The drone will circle around that location. Weapon is no longer holster. The player no longer loses control over his character.

2nd spell, Ultimate:

- default is drone EMP, works as it is now.

- alternative, Instead of an EMP, he casts mass silence for 10 seconds.

Example for Gibraltar:

1st spell, Tactical:

- default is the same.

- alternative, It now casts a wall shield in the direction he is facing. He raises a protective shield, that accompanies him. His movement speed is reduced by 50%. No projectiles pass though.

2nd spell, Ultimate:

- default is the same.

- alternative, he now carries a bazooka. The projectile fired goes in a straight line, for x meters, detonates on impact. Second cast detonates it immediately.

Example for Bagalore:

1st spell, Tactical:

- default is the same

- alternative, smoke grenade now has poison in it. Similar to caustic.

2nd spell, Ultimate:

- default is the same.

-alternative, she now carries a small bomb. Can be thrown similarly to a grenade. It detonates after X seconds or by second cast. The bomb has small metal fragments that fly in random multiple directions. 

These are a few of the legends I like the most. Feel free to add more.

About passives... I didn't think of any in particular for each legend. But I did found some things I would like to see in game, overall, that might be interesting.

Overall possible passives:

- Switching from weapon to grenades is now x2 times faster.

- Replaces your tactical spell. Now when you press the tactical spell and when you have grenades in the bag, they are automatically dropped in the ground. Second cast detonates the grenade.

- Replaces your tactical spell. Assault rifles now have a launch grenade attached. If you have grenades in the bag, casting you tactical spell while holstering an assault rifle launches a grenade that detonates on impact.

Message 1 of 1 (220 Views)