The 2 most TOXIC team compositions in Apex Legends

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

The 2 most TOXIC team compositions in Apex Legends

★★★ Pro

1. Caustic, Wattson and Rampart

It's simple. Wattson fences off an area, Caustic supports this with gas traps, Rampart puts up three shields for all three allies, Wattson places Interceptor to stop airstrikes and grenades, Rampart places the mini gun behind a shield and we have an impenetrable obstacle. If anybody beats this without using an EMP, I respect you. If you get lasered in an unnatural matter of 2 seconds don't worry, you won't be the only one.

2. Wraith, Crypto and Revenant

For the most toxic third party possible, Wraith places a portal close to a fighting team, Crypto positions his drone, exits, Revenant places the ult and everybody interacts with it, Crypto activates EMP, they go through portal and obliterate the poor, helpless team.

In my opinion these are both equally toxic but feel free to reply with which one you think is the most toxic and why or even suggest another toxic combo! Doesn't HAVE to be a trio.

Message 1 of 5 (1,755 Views)

Re: The 2 most TOXIC team compositions in Apex Legends

★★ Guide
@CompleatBeet Those combination you mention only look toxic and good in paper, but in reality is hard to execute and require a specific condition to execute.

Gibraltar, Caustic & Bangalore is probably the worst nightmare to face regardless of the scenario the team is in.

The last thing I want is to met this composition at round 6, no squad can survive when this trio cast ultimate.
Message 2 of 5 (1,717 Views)

★ Novice
@CompleatBeet Rampart caustic and Watson is what pure defense and camping can be symbolised in the game with... But it actually doesn't matter wattson got nerfed with the pylon... I'm pretty sure they're gonna fork up caustic soon cause that is the new trend with apex devs nowadays... And rampart will be the only offensive one there and will remain overpowered till soon she gets a nerf as well ... That's all this game is about now i think .. keep on nerfing legends
Message 3 of 5 (1,637 Views)

★★★ Pro

@khattibakri Actually Wattson is even better. As of S6, her pylon stops gas traps.

Besides, a 90 second pylon should be enough for 2 gunfights.

Message 4 of 5 (1,598 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@CompleatBeet I don't see Bangalore, Bloodhound combo. Or Mirage and Crypto here.
Message 5 of 5 (1,580 Views)