Teammates leaving during regular (non ranked) matches.

by Dxshl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Teammates leaving during regular (non ranked) matches.

★★★★★ Novice

Literally, I got to the point where I'm always by myself during any match whether it's ranked or not due to the fact teammates keeps going down or just leave before the champion page shows up. It has nothing to do of who is good or bad at the game. it's irritating to see anyone leave as soon as you begin to start the match, it leaves you in a disadvantage by surviving throughout the match. I think there should be a pentaly against players that leave during regular matches as if it was ranked. I believe If you cannot play as a team, then this is isn't the game for you!

Message 1 of 3 (294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Teammates leaving during regular (non ranked) matches.

[ Edited ]

@Dxshl I see it as a solo opportunity and go my own way and have a good creeping around session with the aim of getting to top 3. I love it when that happens. Its also a good time for a bit of exploring.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Dxshl I see it as a solo opportunity and go my own way and have a good creeping around session with the aim of getting to top 3. I love it when that happens. Its also a good time for a bit of exploring.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Dxshl That is not all the time. Some people have there game crash, power outage, bad connection, having to go somewhere, and a lot more. But, I say half of them are dashboarders. But, sometimes people just leave because of their teammates. Or they just want to get to another match quicker. So don’t be toxic like that and say that everyone who leaves don’t need to play the game.
Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)