Re: Take pathfinder out of the game

by AlmightyPharias

Original Post

Take pathfinder out of the game

★★★ Apprentice

Until his hitbox is fixed. How hard is this? You guys have to be the dumbest game developers out there. How do you release a game with a legend so insanely broken then REFUSE to fix him? You know how much better this game would be if every legend had the same hitbox?

Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)

One month

★★★ Apprentice

You had to come out with an update and your game IS STILL BAD. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Wingman still busted. No damage dropoff so you can literally spam the gun across the map and do 90 headshot damage

Longbow is still broken

Caustic and Gib are still trash tier

Broken hitboxes, ESPECIALLY pathfinder

People somehow being able to OPEN A DOOR that im standing infront of trying to heal. Just happened to me. Lifeline comes up, im popping a shield battery against a double door, the door opens randomly towards me and she kicks the air. Fantastic game

One month to fix bugs and guns and you just sat on your * doing nothing

Message 2 of 4 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

im not sure if this is a late april's fool from apex(Adding this joke of a hitbox)
1 hitbox for all, why should size be that big of a deal`?
but it is getting booring to see 2-3 classes being OP due to lack of dev work Frown (we wanna do it better and more perfect then the other games) LMAO apex... fortnite +1 apex -7

Message 3 of 4 (307 Views)

★★ Guide

I feel you, the whole situation about pathfinder is laughable... Disabling him UNTIL he is REALLY FIXED is the only option at this point since it obviously takes too much time to fix him. Its 2019 and for some developers apparently hitbox is difficult to do. Its at this point sad and pathetic

Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)