Re: Take low profile off of pathfinder

by SERPENT_DESCEND

Original Post

Take low profile off of pathfinder

★★ Apprentice

Pathfinder can’t grapple around like spiderman like he used to and he’s basically as tall as caustic. I think low profile should be removed off of him. Make pathfinder’s cool down at least 30 sec, 35 sec is too much. Loba’s bracelet is at a 30 sec cool down and she can go through windows and small holes. She can go to places pathfinder can’t go.

Message 1 of 10 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Genzz85 Then they would have to make his hitbox exists
Message 2 of 10 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Gotta learn how to aim, wraith is literally half his size with a similar hitbox. He doesn’t belong in that low profile class, especially with his big nerf he just got. 

Message 3 of 10 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Genzz85 Lmao doesn't have anything to do with my aim pf has Litteraly one of the smallest (if not the smallest) hitbox and I'm also sure his head hitbox is the smallest one in the game
Message 4 of 10 (686 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Pretty sure wraith’s is smallest without a doubt. Not having low profile is gonna be one of the only things helping pf in a gun fight since he only gets one grapple. I have no problem killing pathfinders so they should just take it off.

Message 5 of 10 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SERPENT_DESCEND I played him not 20 minutes ago and this guy lasered the hell out of me from a huge distance away and he wasn't even sniping. I agree with the other guy that you can't shoot and require more practice. I play PF a lot and people don't miss me nonstop.
Message 6 of 10 (630 Views)

★★ Expert
@Genzz85 Pathfinder’s head hit is small, and although he is tall, he’s thin.
Message 7 of 10 (602 Views)

★★ Pro

Being tall or short doesn`t mean anything in this game, its about if a legend is a tiny or thick, aka Wraith and Gibby. Also about animation movement, and Wraith, Pathfinder,Wattson and Lifeline have the best animation movement ING, which is a big +.

But Pathfinder head is just non existent, You aim straight in his head with Kraber from 80 meters, you shoot straight to standing still Pathy straight in his head, and you get only body shot. ;D
Not being able to land a headshot on Pathy is a big thing.

And her tactical is okay as it is now. 35 seconds, on par with Wraith tactical. 
Loba tactical is kinda different.

Message 8 of 10 (557 Views)

★★ Guide
@Genzz85 Nope and nope.

Pathfinder has the second smallest hitbox pixel by pixel.

Sure, Loba can "go" through tight holes, but she also can't do anything while the bracelet is in the air and take a couple seconds to get her weapon out after teleporting.

So what they really need to do is make it so you can't shoot while grappling and take a couple seconds to pull your weapon out after landing on PF, that'd be fair.
Message 9 of 10 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Dude....no pf is already nerfed as it is, he could use every single advantage he can get at this point lol.

Message 10 of 10 (511 Views)