Re: Suggestions for mirage and wraith

by Riepah

Original Post

Suggestions for mirage and wraith

★★★ Novice

Mirages ultimate is all but useless. The "invisibility" part can be useful but the decoys have no use whatsoever. I think the decoys start running in different directions.

Wraiths "invisibility" is possibly the most useless and actually self hindering ability in the game. Using it against anyone that's paying attention or even seen wraith before is pretty much pointless. Her "invisibility" like wraiths isn't truely invisible you can see her plain as day because she's a glowing blue cloud. I wouldn't mind this so much if wraith got a speed boost or something while invisible but right now it's just a few delay to your death because people can easily keep up and just wait for you to appear. The largest hindrance is while invisible wraith can not see anyone else except other invisibles. So everyone can see wraith but wraith can't see anyone so you have no idea if you're popping up in the middle of a squad.

If people can see an invisible wraith then she should atleast be able to see them. A slight speed boost would be nice for it or just leave the ability as isbut make her truely invisible.

Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree with your Wraith speed boost idea. If Wraith had a speed boost while in her spooky form I wouldn't mind the cloud as much. Much like the Titanfall 2 Phase shift class it feels like a click and pray kind of ability. 

Message 2 of 4 (259 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree completely about Wraith's Q. The fact that everyone else becomes invisible to her is too crippling in combination with the fact that there is a delay before her invincibility starts, and then a delay after it ends before she can draw her weapon again.

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

★ Guide

Okay yes to mirages ultimate, many people agree that the decoys are a little bit trash since they dont do anything and can easily be differentiated from the real one. and the invisibility isnt exactly invisible. 

BUT 

Wraith, her tactical has nothing to do with invisibility. its INVINCIBILITY. She takes no damage in the state, its not a flanking ability its a damage avoiding ability. She is meant to be seen but cant be damaged

Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)