Squad wipes

by Cracjaw450

Original Post

Squad wipes

★★★★ Guide

I have been playing the game a lot recently, and I have notcied, that my squad wipes aren't counting. I killed an entire squad with Crypto the other day, they were all reviving each other, but the Prowler shows it's stripes. I killed them all, but didn't get the badge. Weird, I thought I may have killed someone from a different squad while they all bled out at the same time. Then earlier today I got a squad wipe with Octane, but the badge doesn't show up on my account. What is wrong, EA please help.

Message 1 of 3 (301 Views)

Re: Squad wipes

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Cracjaw450You have to kill all 3 of them by yourself ( I mean you have to knock and kill all 3 without your teamates knocking any), so because they were reviving you only killed the last 1 or 2 of them, assuming you weren’t the one that knocked the one they were reviving in the first place but if you did then idk why the badges arn’t showing up

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: Squad wipes

★★★★ Guide

The thing is I had knocked them, my teammates were down as well, I also had one with Bloodhound and Lifeline just a bit ago, but the badge hasn't shown up. I was the only one on my squad as Bloodhound, and it was the last squad. 

Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)