Re: So, still no buff for Maggie huh?

by DrWizardo

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

so - THE BALL - ball should  do more dmg when hit and on explotion. ball  cool down should be faster.  stun effect should be more heavy. ball should jump up and over the obstacles and roll up stairs. THE DRILL - drill should do more dmg when hit people directly when it fly. and shuold be longer in its fire size. cool down should be faster or - give her 2 drills like fuse have.

Message 11 of 30 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Personally I'd like to see her tactical aim get fixed. Even with no scope, it curves the tactical downwards when aiming downsight. Instead of increased damage, I would rather have increased spread since the AOE is relatively small and avoidable (for example if a person is hiding behind a care package, they really shouldn't be able to dodge the tactical by scooting over)

I'm personally okay with her ultimate b/c I use it for engaging and stunning.

Message 12 of 30 (698 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Adendon for the aim - yes i agree! also for the spread! make the drill fire wider in size and give it more lenght! they can tune maggie to be bit better! - they have options!!! lowest pickrate! damn!
Message 13 of 30 (692 Views)

★★ Guide
@PirataLeoparda @Adendon I agree with all those ideas. I dont even need the ball to do more damage just a better stun would be better.

It does need to bounce over things and go up stairs. Sometimes it just blows up for no reason after 2 bounces. Idk if its bugs with its interacting with map geometry. It should also go THROUGH your own teammates when they get in the way of it
Message 14 of 30 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@CocoaTheHyenaOther threads has brought up some suggestions:

Tactical (not necessarily all at once):
Straighter arc so you can aim it better.
Wider and/or longer flare.
More damage.
2 Drills.
Lower time to charge.
Enemies hit directly catch on fire like Thermite grenades.

Ultimate:
The Wrecking ball should break Rampart-walls, Newcastle tac and ult and Gibby-bubble.
It should deal more damage.
Pads should slow or not affect enemies.
Ball should roll a minimum distance before exploding (but still knock back enemies).
Lower time to charge.

Message 15 of 30 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DrWizardo mate u cosolidated all the stuff like a boss - with this buff it will be really crazy game play for maggie!!!!!!! we need it!!!!!
Message 16 of 30 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CocoaTheHyena exacley mate ball should move batter!!!!
Message 17 of 30 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i think her role as prevous guys sayd - the breaking and entering pusher - epecially if enemies r dmgd  and they usung cover to heal, or u getting close to them and u need lil bit of advantage if u going to push or for counter the pushers. u have to movem using drill and stun then when u push 1-2 sec - u have them disoriented - by ball. kill! ))

Message 18 of 30 (575 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Also please buff Mad Maggies literacy. ABC, always be cilling...

Message 19 of 30 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe 2 uses of her tactical would be good like Fuse would make her stronger.

But with an increased cool down time. So she can really pile on the pressure. But the downside being the longer cool down.

Message 20 of 30 (372 Views)