Slow EMP for Crypto

by Seifenst1

Original Post

Slow EMP for Crypto

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi Apex fans and crypto player.

Just got an idea to change cryptos EMP from instant  damage to a static EMP cloud that inflicts damage.

Kinda like the Caustic gas-cloud but only damaging shields. This could bring more variety in strategies and also solve the problem of the emp strike before engaging. As of right now you can easily charge up your shields until the squad arrives.

I could "easily" see this implemented in the game.

They got something similar in Titanfall 2

(great game by the way) with the emp grenade.

Just without the smoke.. - we don't need a caustic v2.

Also I'm still a fan of the idea that cryptos drone checks for players behind you when not activated.

Or the idea of making him non detectable by radar, bloodhound and digital threat sights.

These are ideas I read somewhere and would add something to crypto apart from his drone. (First one kinda)

Would love to get a feedback to this idea.

Message 1 of 2 (182 Views)

Re: Slow EMP for Crypto

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

PS: The EMP "cloud" shouldn't work like the Caustic gas-cloud.. you shouldn't get the feel to flee the area instantly or being annoyed by it..  more likely of the feeling when fighting in the first ring..  not very threatened but still aware that you've got to move.

Maybe cryptos drone could be locked stationary for this and the effect ends when an enemy squat finds the drone and destroys it.

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)